Chapter 6: The Tale of a Saiyan

👌
______________________________________

Goku, Vegeta, and Bardock were going at it inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Bardock was in his Super Saiyan 3 state while he was facing off Goku and Vegeta as they were in there Super Saiyan Blue form.

Vegeta charged up his energy as he out his hands together as yellow electricity surrounded is hands "If you value you're life then you better do whatever it takes to deflect this next blast! Final....!"

Goku was right next to Vegeta as he had positioned himself getting ready "Kamehame..."

Both Saiyans fired their attack at the same time as it began to merge together "Ha!" "Ha!"

Bardock watched as the huge blast was heading his way, he began to surround himself in energy bad he zoomed towards the blast, he surrounded himself in Super Saiyan energy and went directly into the blast heading straight towards Goku and Vegeta.

"No way!" Vegeta said in complete shock.

Bardock came out of the blast and punched Vegeta hard sending the Saiyan Prince flying. He them turned his attention to Goku as he fired his Final Spirit Cannon at his son.

Goku put his arms up as he blocked his fathers attack. Goku started chuckling a bit looking at his father "Hehe, that one actually hurt, Bardock!"  Goku than put his hands out put his hands out charging up another Kamehameha.

Vegeta flew up behind Bardock as he began charging up his Galick Gun "Let's see you try and dodge this!"

Bardock looked at Goku and Vegeta  as they both fired their attacks at the Saiyan. Bardock put out his arms trying his best to block their attacks. Both attacks made contact as he put his hands out to block the attack or at least cancel it out, the attacks from two God like Saiyans were to much for Bardock to handle. There was a massive explosion as Bardock could be seen falling to the ground in his base form.

Goku rushed downward caught him before resting him on the ground. Goku dug into his belt and took out a bag of senzu beans (strange place to put those things, this man needs pockets.) and gave one to Bardock. He began to chew and then swallowed, next thing you know he felt 100% better, good as new! "Man, those things are way better than the healing chambers back on Planet Vegeta."

Vegeta landed behind Bardock with his arms crossed "Speaking of Planet Vegeta, you was there when Freiza blew up the planet, right?"

Bardock looked back at Vegeta and then looked at the ground and clenched his fist "Yea, I'll never forget that day. . .!"

Flashback

After me and my team had conquered Planet Kanassa I headed to nearby recovery Planet after being attacked by one of the inhabitants of the planet, after that attack he gave me the power to see into the future and what I saw was Planet Vegeta's destruction."

"What!?" Vegeta said in shock "You mean to tell me you had the ability to see into the future!? Now that I think about I did hear rumors of the inhabitants of that planet having the ability to see the future, I didn't really believe them."

Bardock nodded and continued on with his story.

"I didn't believe it either but somehow I was able to see the future. When I woke up I heard that my team had gotten a special order from Freiza to conquer Planet Meat, I rushed there but once I arrived . . ."