Chapter 5: Bardocks Resolve

Me: Happy 2020 guys I'm gonna give y'all chapter 5 so let's go!
______________________________________

Above Planet Vegeta...

"Freiza! I'm gonna make you pay!" Bardock said as fly towards Freiza's ship while blasting his henchmen out of the way.

The space tyrant rose slowly out of his ship looking down at the Saiyan Warrior "I swear you monkeys are getting harder and harder to tame everyday." The space tyrant raised his finger ever slowly as he began charging his supernova.

"Freiza! I swear you'll meet your end by the hands of the Saiyan you bastard!"  Bardock began charging up his Final Spirit Cannon

"I'm... I'm going to change the future.... AGH GO TO HELL, FREIZA!" Bardock fired his attack towards Freiza.

The space tyrant just began laugh as his attack started grow bigger and bigger, he launched it towards Bardock and Planet Vegeta.

Bardock tried to push it back with his own power but he just wasn't strong enough "D-Damn it, Freiza!!!!!" Bardock was engulfed in the supernova completely the last thing he saw was a vision but it seemed wrong to him, he saw Freiza in his final form stabbing his youngest son, Kakarot in his chest killing him!

"Freiza!' Bardock woke up in cold sweat, he was breathing hard while looking at his surroundings (Where am I? What happened?) Bardock held his head as he remembered Goku had knocked him out.

"Well looks like you're finally awake."

Bardock looked to his left to see Whis walking into the room "How long was I out?"

"You were out for quite awhile, 5 days to be exact. Goku sure did quite the number on you that's for sure."

Bardock looked out the the window to see Goku and Vegeta fighting against each other in their Super Saiyan Blue form "Those two really are strong."

"Well you have been dead for along time and those two and the other Saiyans you met on Earth has been through quite alot." Whis tapped his staff on the floor as past events started to go by "From Freiza to Majin Buu they fought hard to protect the planet Earth from harm, they even went up against Lord Beerus."

Bardock watched the events as they went by, what caught his attention the most is seeing his son sacrifice himself to save Gohan and the entire planet from Cells Self Destruction.