18.

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

I stayed in the hospital room, waiting patiently for Luna to wake up. Her eyes were still closed, so I decided to sleep, too, since I had nothing else to do. Hours passed, and she had finally woken up. It was 5PM. She was staring at me.

"Hey," I said to her, "you finally woke up!"

"Why are you here?" she asks in response. "Why did you even bother waiting for me to wake up?"

"I saw that you fainted. I was the one who called the ambulance and I decided to wait for you. The nurse said that you nee-"

Luna interrupts me, now sounding irritated. "Answer my question you idiot!! I asked why you were waiting! You could've left a long time ago..why do you even care?!"

I stared at her in shock. I was surprised that she would yell at me, that she would or even could call me an idiot. But I deserved that. After all, I was the reason that she was even here.

In a hospital.

"This is what you wanted, right? You wanted me to be here! You wanted me to be dead!! You wanted me to cut myself!! So why did you even rescue me?! Why did you even wait for me?! Why did you text me, acting like you actually cared?!" Luna's anger intensifies. "I did all that you wanted! And now I'm here, sitting in a flipping hospital gown with bandages all over me!! I didn't eat anything for 5 days STRAIGHT! Why? Just...why??!" she continued.

"Because I care! I care about you, ok!? And sure, I was a jerk. A total jerk. And I'm stupid for that! I'm stupid and I'm sorry! All I wanted was attention from you. All I wanted was for you to notice me!! But for all the things that I could've done just to get attention from you...I picked the worst possible thing to do. I didn't want you to end up in a situation like this..."

"You know what?? You're right...you are stupid. You're are so unbelievably STUPID! How..could you...? If you really did care then I wouldn't be in a situation like this! Stop acting like you care!! Just...just leave me alone for once!!" Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." I mumbled, looking down at the floor. I was severely disappointed in myself.

"Leave! Get out!" She says angrily, pointing towards the door.

I could hear her weeping violently as I headed to the door. Part of me wanted to stay there and comfort her, but I couldn't. This was all my fault. She hated me now. And I deserved more than anything to be hated.