55.

(Luna's P.O.V.)

My mom left without even saying goodbye. All she did was smile. Now I'm all alone here in a place that I don't even know. I mean, if my mom knows then I should be safe...right?

The place had lots of pretty lights and pink rose petals on the ground. It wasn't the only thing that was on the ground, though.

Letters.

Not like the alphabet letters, letters like the ones that Aiden gave me in the hospital. In fact, there are a lot of them and they looked exactly like the letters that Aiden had given me. The letters were placed in the middle of the pathway and they were in a straight line. I'm guessing that this was part of the suprise. I took the first letter which was right in front of me.  I opened it, and they were the exact same words as when I first opened the letter in the hospital. So this is where all of them were. But this time, it looks like there's another letter that I haven't read. They're all in order, too.

I continued picking up and reading the letters. The things he said  in the letters were his thoughts of the things that were happening between us. It's exactly what I did in my letters. He hasn't read my letters, though. He doesn't even know that I've been writing letters, too. They're all still in my desk drawer at home, waiting to be read by Aiden, but I don't know when I'll give them to him.

As I read the letters, they gave me answers to all of my questions, but they also brought back lots of memories.

Good and bad memories.

Then I picked up the last letter. This one was different. It made me feel all tingly and awoke the butterflies in my stomach, especially when it said I love you at the very end.

I turned to my left and gazed in awe at the sight of even more of the alluring lights and miscellaneous flowers around me. There were two chairs at a beautifully decorated table, and lastly, I saw Tristan and Aiden.

And then the music started playing.

So this was the suprise.

Aiden walked towards me and gave me three roses.

"Um...I don't know how to say this, b-but...will you be my girlfriend?" Aiden said, stuttering. He was starting to blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Cheesy right? Don't worry this will end soon. Just wait for 50 more chapters XD Jk just wait for maybe 2 or 3 more chapters then it'll be over :)