Chapter 5

(Thorax's Dream)

       After I past out I was in a dark room with a pink-checkered floor. Hoovesteps were coming into my hearing just slightly. "Hello?!" I screamed as the hoovesteps got louder and louder. Until a dark figure was barely into sight. "Flurry Heart?" I asked. "T-thorax?" it stuttered. As the pony came into view I saw Flurry Heart standing there with tears dripping from her chin. "THORAX!!!" she said with glee. She jolted towards me and tackled me to the ground. "Oof!" she knocked the air right out of me.

          It's good to she her but something was watching us I pushed Flurry Heart of me and looked around. "Thorax what's the matter?" Flurry Heart asked. "I think something is watching us" I said. "FLURRY HEART DUCK!!!!" I screamed, but I was to late a shadowy figure jumped onto Flurry Heart and possessed her. "F-flurry Heart?" I asked. She didn't respond at first. "Flurry Heart?" I asked again. "Ugh, what happened?" Flurry Heart asked while getting off the ground. Just then she let out a horrified screech and turned her head towards me. It was her normal face but it had a faint black glow around her eyes and the most sinister grin. 

         She laughed and took off into the sky and turned around to swoop down to tackle me, but she paused. I heard a noise and saw Flurry Heart get off me and take off towards the sound. I chased after her,but I couldn't see her. "Flurry Heart! Where are you?!"  I screamed.

 "Flurry Heart! Where are you?!"  I screamed