Chapter 9

(Thorax's pov)

            I sighed. "Thorax? Are you ok?" Cadence asked. "Huh? Oh yes I just need to take a walk..." I lied. "Of course. Call me if you need anything!" Cadence said. "Ok." I replied. I strolled out to the courtyard and sat down by a tree. "Hey Thorax." I heard a voice calling above me. "Flurry Heart? Why are you up there?" I asked. She giggled. "Because I can." she said. "Ok then. I'll leave you to it." I got up and trotted away. 'I can't love her! She's a pony! I'm a changeling!' I thought. I had sympathy in my eyes. I laid down on soft patch of blue flowers. "I wish I wasn't a changeling!"I  screamed. A white alicorn with red hair apeared. Along came a second alicorn with blue skin and black hair. "We can arrange that." the second alicorn said. "Really?!" I asked. The first alicorn nodded. "But there are  consequences! And you must not tell anyone else that you made this deal!" she boomed. "I'll do anything!" I said overjoyed. The two alicorns flew up and blasted me with their magic. It made my skin burn. I screamed. Then everything went black...

    When I woke I up I was in the palace courtyard. I looked around. "Hello?" I heard a familiar voice. "Hello?" I replied. "Oh! I didn't see you there,stranger!" the voice replied. I turned around to see a pink alicorn. "Flurry Heart?" I asked. "Yes, that's my name, don't wear it out!" Flurry giggled. "It's me, Thorax!" I said. "Thorax? No, he was a Changeling! You are a Pegasus!" Flurry shouted. "No! Really, it's me!" I pleaded.

    (Flurry Hearts pov)

      Does this pony really think I'm going to believe he is Thorax?! Then again he looked like Thorax....

"Fine I believe you." I finally gave in. "But Thorax, why are you a Pegasus?" I asked. "I-I am sorry but I promised somepony I wouldn't tell..." Thorax said looking down. "Fine, just come on." I said while tugging on his arm.

Just imagine him having wings! Imagination! Magic and crap like that