Chapter 26: Compassion in a warrior's heart! Protect the one you've fallen for!

Chapter 26 Plot:

Chapter 26: "The compassion in a warrior's heart! Protect the one you've fallen for!" Kakarot finally snaps back into reality as soon as he hears what the androids had been doing. However, there is one problem; It's one man he needs dead. Knowing his secret to his ability and power, Kakarot uncovers the truth and displays his Saiyan wrath! When things seem to go wrong, he displays the side of him that was thought to be forgotten! One thing you should never do: Mess with a Saiyan's loved ones... if he has any!

To be away from someone so long can have a huge impact. Kakarot displays just that. Is it possible for a Saiyan warrior to be enamored? Perhaps it is... or maybe, he just feels that guilty and misses her that much.

IT LEADS TO:

The revival of the willpower that was lost. When Chille crosses the final line, there is no doubt that that line is final! When at last, Kakarot taps into his ability of the possible magic he wields, could it be enough to stop the soldier at his tracks, or will it be done in vain?

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED ON: March 2/3, 2017! (This was between 11:50 and 12... EST)

WORDS: 28,731

This is a good chapter, but boy did it kill me! The second half that is.

You have no idea. I tried with every ounce of effort to make sure the characters were not out of character. Goodness!

Uh...

Yeah. Fluff warning. Don't like fluff?

Endure it.

I was killing myself writing this one. Don't party. I'm still alive.

Just a bit uncomfortable.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama created the original stories. This is a fan story made by a fan.

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

I'm not a big fan of fluff either, but THE PLOT!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 26: The compassion in a warrior's heart! "Protect the one you've fallen for!" -

"Come on! Let me try it again!"

A blue tail with a white tip sticks out from a tub of ice cream. The tail disappears inside the tub as a blue cat creature sticks his head out. His face and belly is cream colored along with the inside of his ears. When he speaks, his voice is high and squeaky. "Come on, Yamcha! You can do it!"

Turtle school fighting gi. Long hair tied in a ponytail... the scar on the side of his face... Yamcha bends his knees with one first tucked close to his side. The other has two fingers that are hooked. The hand is close to his face. The fighting stance is common to see from Kakarot, but it's really the fighting stance of The Turtle School. "Alright. One more time."

He begins to sprint.

His target?

A bald person nearly half Yamcha's height.