Chapter 1

(The chapters after this one are way better! Give it a chance! :) )

"Dad, isnt it my interview with King Caelum today?"

I asked my father while slipping my shoes on.

"Yes.. I shall tell you the rest of the imformation after school." My dad replied, taking a sip of his coffee.

:Background info:

You are 17  living with your mom and dad.

You have been training for years for this day to come and you were finally ready.

Saving people was something that you enjoyed, and fighting was your passion

The event was to show Lord Caelum that you're ready to protect these people and the kingdom.

"Whatever dad..I'll see you afterschool. Bye!" I said while running out the door,

not giving him a chance to reply.

The thing that I really hate about walking back and from school is that in the morning,

It's really cold..

In the afternoon its freaking hot.

like damn.. can there be a time when the weather is just warm, you know?

But, I do need all the exersise that I can get, even if its just walking a few blocks.

-Time skip-

*1st class*

As soon as I walked into history I was attacted by my friend Yuffie.

"OH MY GOD [NAME] YOUR TASK WITH KING CAELUM IS TODAY!!" Yuffie screamed from her desk as loud as she can while jumping and down.

Oh no...

Everyone in the room ears perked to what Yuffie said.

I sighed and threw my back-pack on my desk as everyone crowed around me.

'I cant believe you're the one that was chosen!'

'I cant believe that you have a chance to serve Prince Noctis!'

'Steal on of his shirts for me!'

'Ask him for an autograph!'

More and more stupid shit that people(mostly the girls)said was thrown to my face.

Hes a prince! Do they really think I can actually DO thoughs kinda of stuff!?

"HEY! All of you get away from [name], and get your butts back into your seat! Class is about to start!"

Yuffie yelled, stomping on the desk that she stood on.

Sighing.. I dropped my head making a loud thump.

I felt someones presents so looked up and saw Yuffie with a small frown on her face.

Which wasnt even normal.. No matter what the situation was, Yuffie will always make a joke out of it or look on the bright side of the situation. Thats one of the things that I love about her.

She knelled down and gave me an apologetic look.

"Im sorry [Name]. Everyone is going to start treating you differently now since your are going to serve for the great prince.. If you are in trouble I can always assist you on kicking there-"

"Its fine Yuffie." I cut her off. I smiled at her and patted her head. "I'm not even sure that I'll pass this test yet."
Yuffie flicked my forehead upon hearing me say that.
"You bet you will pass this test! Or I'll be you to the ground missy!"

****

Time went by pretty fast, soon enough I was already home.

"OOH!!! I cant believe that I'm actually going to be there when you get excepted by the one and only King Caelum today!"

Yeah... Yuffie came along too.. Not the best idea is it?

"You dont even know if Im going to get excepted.." I said, followed by Yuffie giving me a flick to the forehead again.
"WHAT DID I SAY!?" I sighed, "Flick me one more time and you won't be going with me!" I ignored Yuffie's cries of forgiveness the rest of the walk to my house.

"Dad! Im here!" I called out while entering my home. Yuffie ended up falling to the ground when she tried pouncing onto my back.

"Yuffie, calm down before you break a bone." I groanded. "PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

"I never said that you were not going." I simply said. I dropped off my school stuff and went into the kitchen for a snack after this long day at school, and dealing with Yuffie.

"[name], don't mess with my feelings like that, I thought you were serious! Now come help your best friend up!" Yuffie smiled feeling relieved. She lifted up her hand as I made my way to her, expecting me to fulfill her request on helping her up.

"Don't push my button Yuffie, other wise I won't be joking anymore" I laughed leaving her on the ground once more. "Ohh okay okay!"

"Why are you girls always so loud?" My dad jokes as he's coming down the stairs. "That's all Yuffie." I replied. "Hey! Not true!"
My dad chuckles at my whiny friend.

"So.. You girls ready for this evening?"

*Chapter 1 END*
Authors note:

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been writing new things on watt pad, I really hope you guys will enjoy this story as it comes along, I plan on updating most of my stories and adding new kingdom hearts stuff in these upcoming weeks. Thank you for sticking with this story!