Glad You Came (Kuroo Tetsurō x reader)

A/N Wow I fucking suck at updating I'm so sorry. ;;

--------------------------

The heavy rain hit against your window in your bedroom. The clouds outside were a medium shade of grey; but seemed as if they were soon going to become darker.

The wind blew harshly outside and cracks of thunder could be heard in the distance. You looked outside of your window by your bed and let out a tired sigh.

Sipping your cup of coffee and setting it on your bed stand next to your bed. You then looked back at the book you were reading and decided to continue.

You had no homework, assignments and/or studying to do. So you were having a content with a lazier day were you could actually relax for once. To add, it was thunder storming outside and freezing, so it's common sense that you wouldn't want to do anything in the first place; having nothing to accomplish was just a bonus.

You yawned in content and comfort as your eyes began to droop slightly. You continued to read your book, but started to not be able to focus on it.

You had started to become tired, due to the fact that you had nothing to do, you were warm and also quite comfortable.

Placing a bookmark inside the book you were reading. Then softly shutting the book and reaching to place it on top of your bed stand.

You snuggled yourself further into the cocoon of your blankets and allowed your eyes to flutter shut.

You let out a comfortable yawn, letting yourself fall into the dark world of sleep.

~ TIME SKIP ~

You woke up, allowing your eyes to stay closed for a little longer. You were only about half awake so you weren't completely aware of your surroundings. You quickly realized that there was another person laying next to you, or I guess you could say more so against you. They had their arm wrapped around your waist, body curled against yours and also had made there way into you cocoon of a blanket; to your surprise. Just then, you realized the person was also snoring softly. You decided to turn and look towards the person who was cuddling you. "Oh..." You mumbled softly to yourself, turning your head to its original spot again. The person was your boyfriend Kuroo Tetsuro. "How did he even get inside of my house?..." You mumbled softly once again towards yourself. You didn't know why he was here but you weren't exactly angry. More so just confused and slightly annoyed. Closing your eyes, you let out a deep sigh.

The truth is, you had wanted to spend the day alone without any distractions. That included your boyfriend. Not that he had done anything wrong. That wasn't the problem. But once in while, being alone was just something that you had desired and needed. No one was going to be home so you had been excited for the day.

You spent the next few minutes wallowing in your own self pity. This went on until finally you had just decided to get out of bed, leaving Kuroo behind.

You had realized it was around the time you would usually eat supper, so you went to your kitchen in hopes to find something to cook. You scavenged around your kitchen and ended up taking out some rice, chicken and different vegetables. Once you had set everything you needed to cook, you started to prepare the food.

About half way through the process you started for cooking, you heard some noises from upstairs. "Well it sounds like he woke up..." you mumbled to yourself calmly and continued to cook the food. Soon you heard some more sounds, but this time they appeared to be closer than before.

Two arms snake around your waist, then a head rest on top of your head/shoulder (either could work, just pick one depending on your height...). "What are you making?..." you heard a deep voice mumble, which was clearly Kuroo's. He was wearing some black socks, his Nekoma sweatpants and a black t-shirt. He had his usual bed hair and some dark under eyes. 'He must be still sleep deprived from all the exams we had to take...' You thought to yourself, becoming concerned for him. "Food." You mumbled under your breath, not feeling in the mood to explain anything. He chuckled deeply and sighed into your hair. "Wow how, specific, of you. I couldn't ask for a better explanation than that." He replied with sarcasm dripping from his tone. You laughed lightly at his comment and continued attempting to cook.

After you had finished cooking, the two of you ate in comfort. Light conversation was made but for the most part, you both just sat in a comfortable silence. 'Maybe having him show up was a better surprise than I initially thought... This isn't bad.' You thought to yourself as you glanced up at him for a few seconds and smiled softly.

You had ended up laying on your couch in your living room, watching a movie with Kuroo. You laid in front of him as he spooned you from behind. His grip kept you snug against his chest as the movie played. Honestly, neither of you were paying attention to the movie, it was just background noise. You turned to face him and he looked down at you. He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes closed as you melted into the kiss. A few seconds later you pulled away from his lip and stared into his eyes. "Can I say something?..." You whispered softly to him, which he hummed in response to. "I was annoyed at first when you came over. But now, I'm glad that you did... Today was perfect." You whispered sheepishly, trying not to offend him in anyway. "Hey, guess what?" He asked in a monotone voice. 'Well that wasn't the reply I was expecting?...' You thought to yourself, now becoming curious, so you hummed in response.

"I love you."

Captivated ⇒ Haikyuu!! One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara