6

-New writing theme: bold names-

2 weeks later..

Sophie™:

Who's this young laddie?

Finniethepoo: Sophie, I stg I'll kill you if you post that

Sophie™: too late! Already sent it to everyone. Yes, Gaten's framing it

Finniethepoo: I want to hate you so badly

Sophie™: but you love me :)))))))))))

Finniethepoo: that's negotiable

Sophie™: w.e. meatball, Wyd?

Finniethepoo: with the boys

Finniethepoo: wish u were here..

Sophie™: same..but I am!

Finniethepoo: wtf wat??

Sophie™: yeah, I tracked your phone down

Finniethepoo: you what??

Sophie™: jk, Noah told me you looked like a sad pup so he text me your location and here I am!

Finniethepoo: I don't look like a sad pup!

Sophie™: uh, yeah you do..I'm looking right at you egg

Sophie™: LOOK UP!!

[Irl]

Finn's pov

I looked up from my phone to see my favorite reindeer standing outside the cafe wearing an oversized sweater, and black jeans. And her long hair was tamed into a sleek back ponytail, falling to her bra strap.

A big smile appeared on my face just seeing her. But, it grew wider when she kissed the glass, giving me an awkward wink that made my stomach feel weird. Moments later, she walked through the cafe doors, waving goodbye to her mom and walked over to us. All the guys said hi and waved at her like normal people. Then, Gaten literally jumped on her, squishing her in a painful hug.

I wanted to help but it was so funny to watch. I eventually got up and pulled her out of the hug, only to pull her into my own embrace. This one, both comfortable and included a warning.

"So...you guys wouldn't want to paint balling, would you?" She asked, clearly knowing the answer. All of our faces lit up and we all cheered, high fiving each other.

As we walked to the paint balling place, Sophie laid her head on my shoulder. She smells so good.