28

love him? what in xxx tarnation!

after I've finished getting dressed, my parents then drove me to finns house and dropped me off, leaving me with goodbyes

after I've finished getting dressed, my parents then drove me to finns house and dropped me off, leaving me with goodbyes. the more space I ate between me an the door, the more my stomach twisted in pain. once I made to the actual door, I knocked 3 times until someone answered.

finn.

before I could even get a glnace of him, using one arm, he grabbed me by my waist and smashed his lips onto mine. I could even process his actions, let alone kiss him back, before he pulled away. he then shifted from my eyes to my lips as he whispered, "told you I'd sneak a kiss." then, just like that he let me go, and fixed himself up as if nothing just happened. I knitted my eyebrows and playfully hit his chest. "hey, that's not fair!" I whined as he giggled lightly.

before he could respond, Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhard suddenly appeared behind him. my frown turned into a warm smile at the sight of them. "why, hello there! you must be the famous, sophia, yes?" Mrs. Wolfhard asked, extending her hand out for me to shake. I gladly accepted the kind gesture and nodded my head shyly. "that would be me, and might I say it is a pleasure to meet you both." I responded back, professionally. finn's parents looked at each other and raised their eyebrows in surprise. "pretty face, and comes with manners? looks like you've got a keeper, son." Mr. Wolfhard told finn jockingly.

I let out a light giggle as finn's cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "oh, where are my manners? please come in." Mrs. Wolfhard said. I nodded and walked in, finn closing the door then, guided me to the dinning room, one arm around my waist. the table was beautifully set and the food looked divine. I was about to sit next to finn, when he stopped me and said, " sit across from me, love. I want to see that pretty face all night."