27

Sophia: I just ate my 3rd pop tart!!!

finn: y

sophia: because!!! I'm stress eating!! 

finn: :(  well, I'm over here sweating through my 3rd dress shirt

Sophia: y so nervous, love?

finn: b/c a. my sister is going to b so shady, b. my dads gonna set down the "ground rules", and c. my mom's either gonna forced food down ur throat, embarrass me, or do both at the same time :)))))))))))))

Sophia: don't worry pumpkin, I can tackle a little shade throwing and embarrassing throwback stories for u 🌌

finn: 😭😭😭😭  awwwwwwwh! I'm gonna snatch a kiss as soon as u get to the door

Sophia: okay

Sophia: oh! and on a totally no related note, does ur mom by any chance like chocolate? 🍫

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I swear if they say anything about putting another shrimp on a barbie, im jumping out of a window." I spoke into the phone held up by my shoulder as I shaved my Chewbacca legs. my best friend friend, anna laughed from the other side of the line. "oh, please record that!" she shouted. this time, it was my turn to laugh. "you know I always do." I playfully replied back, as I flopped on my bed and sighed. "is it possible to have so many clothes but none at the same time?" I asked.

she gave me a light giggle in response. "well of course. but now that you're taking a break, let's talk about this finnie boy you keep yapping about." she told me, making me roll onto my stomach and small at the sound of his name. "well...he's an adorable little Canadian, who has an unhealthy obsession with takis, even though it makes his mouth burn, erm, his best friend an lover is his guitar, he's got 2 siblings, and uh, I dunno, he's just a really amazing guy." I told her, trying to give her the best description of his life I could.

she giggled again. "no, silly, I mean what does he look like, since you insisted on telling me the photos didn't do him justice." she notified me, causing me to make an "o" with my mouth. "oh, well, in that case, he's got this beautiful dark mess that kinda just sits on top of his head everday, these dark chocolate eyes that'll make you forget whatever you were saying before, with these adorable little freckles that'll brighten up you're day just looking at them...then he does this thing," I laughed, thinking about it," where he sort of scrunches up his little nose whenever i make him laugh when hes mad and its," I laughed again, " just...the most adorable thing you've ever seen...." I told her.

for a second she didn't say a word until she blurted out something that made me go dead silent.

"you love him, don't you?"