12 Roses

A Rose...
They say a Red Rose represents true love.
And just like a rose, love needs to be cared for,
You miss use the rose, it will slowly die,
You don't take care of the rose, then its soft, red peddles will begin to fall,
The same goes for love.

But eventually a Rose will die, regardless of what you do,
So does that mean that love is always destined to die?

🌹🌹🌹

It is now the end of what has been a journey to remember. Although both Ash and Serena worked so hard to accomplish their dreams, both however were unsuccessful. Now they must say goodbye to one another as they chase their own respective dreams.

Serena's POV

This journey has been life changing. If I had never seen Ash on courageously jump of Prism Tower on the TV then I would never have gone on this amazing journey.

If it wasn't for him I would still be a typical teenage girl and following in my mothers footsteps to become a Ryhorn racer. If it wasn't for him I would have never found my real dream and make countless people smile at my performances. If it wasn't for him... I would have never reunited with my long lost childhood hero, my first and only love.

But unfortunately this journey has gone too quickly, it seems like only yesterday that Ash invited me personally to accompany him on his journey, a day I will never forget as it was the day that started it all.

🌹

Why? Why does this journey have to end? I can't loose him, not again. I was lucky enough to find him again after Professor Oak's Summer Camp where he saved me in the forest all those years ago.

After he saved me he became my hero, my friend, my crush. And this journey has only deepened those feeling, turning what was just a simple crush on my hero into something far more valuable, something more significant to me. Love, I love Ash Ketchum with every beat of my heart.

Through out this whole journey I have wanted to confess my feeling to him, hoping he feels the same. But I never could. I could never muster the courage and the strength to tell him just how much my heart yearns for him.

But now, I only have 1 day left with him before I head to Hoenn to follow my dream. I say it's my dream to make people smile and to become Kalos Queen, but my goal is Ash. How do I decide which one to aim for? Do I chase my dream or work on my goal?

🌹

I continue in my deep thoughts about Ash, I was thinking about how I am gong to confess. I need to confess to him before he leaves for another adventure in another region. I sat on the formally dress bed sheets of the Pokémon centre.

I had asked for my own room so that I had all night and this morning to prepare my confession. Ash, Clemont and Bonnie shared one room, it was originally just Ash and Clemont but because I decided to have my own room, Clemont didn't like the idea of Bonnie having a room by herself so he forced her to stay in their room.

'Maybe I ask him out on a date? But where would we go?' I think, trying to find the best way to confess.

*Knock *Knock

"Serena? You up? We are going down to have breakfast." Ash's voice fills my silent room from beyond the door. Just him saying my name causes me to become excited, like a little at her birthday party as she is unwrapping all of the wrapped gifts.