Consumed by Darkness

Firstly, I would like to thank KevinSchomaker for commenting this idea. And because of that credit of this chapter goes to him! 😊

There was a scream of pain emitted from a raven-haired trainer. His friends watched in horror as the male trainer screams his lungs out, his voice became deeper and deeper with every passing second until his voice came to the point where it became almost unrecognisable to even those who knew him best.

A dark purple aura surrounded the raven-haired trainer, consuming his body with its power and darkness, bring the brightly spirited and pure victim to his knees as he felt his heart begin to corrupt with darkness and his veins filled with evil.

His friends watched on in horror, each one devastated by the violent event that their eyes we fixed on. But one more than the other, a honey-blonde, female trainer named Serena watched with pure devastation and heart breaking tears in her soul, she couldn't cry, she wanted to but she couldn't. The pure pain her soul was feeling as she watched hopelessly as her crush and hero fell victim to the darkness of Hoopa's Prison bottle as it turn his once chocolate brown eye blood red.

"Ash..." Was all Serena could say under her breath as every last visible trace of Ash disappeared and all that was left was a dark purple aura that surrounded Ash's body which was now kneeing weakly in defeat. It was obvious that the darkness found it hard to control Ash, but in the end Ash's light wasn't able to shine brighter then the darkness that consumed him.

Ash's body weakly stood back up, his body still surrounded by a dark purple aura and his arms swaying weakly as if the body had no current control over them yet. Hope had risen in the both Serena and the two lemon-haired sibling who had witnessed in horror the whole thing unfold.

Ash's tightened his hands into a fist while his head was bowed and faced his hands while he watched himself for a fist. His back was towards the witnesses, but they could still see him form the fist. He looked like he had just gathered full control over his body which only worried Serena as she feared the worst.

"Ash..?" Clemont said with nothing but pure fear in his voice, holding his younger sister, Bonnie close to him in a protective position as he knew that this was no longer Ash.

Laughter was all that could be hear coming from Ash's body, it wasn't the sort of laughter that once filled each of his friends with happiness and melted the heart one inperticual who treasured his laughter and goofy smile more than the rest. No, this laughter was filled with evil and sent nothing but fear through his friends.

"Ash. Is. No. MORE!" A deep evil voice spoke from Ash's possessed body. Turing around to face the three terrified witnesses, revealing his blood red eyes and a gritted grin the would even make the devil himself shiver with pure fear.

But for Serena it wasn't fear that filled her body, more heart break and devastation ran through her veins while her mind refused to admit that the one she loved had been destroyed by this evil presence.

"No... No I won't accept it." Serena mumbled just loud enough for everyone to hear. She believed that Ash was still in there! But maybe it was just a refusal to believe that she had lost him forever. Either or she didn't want to accept loosing him, not since there is still so much she wanted to tell him.

"HAHAHA!" Dark Ash laughed evilly, crushing Serena's heart even more and filling her ocean blue eyes with tears of despair. "Ash is gone! He was weak so I destroyed him!" This only filled Serena with heart broken rage.

"ASH ISN'T WEAK!" She shouted in response, her eyes letting a few tears run freely down her cheeks. "Ash is the most kind hearted person I know! He is brave, kind, determined and NEVER GIVES UP! And that why I-I..." She tried to say but couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence.