Ash vs Lysander: Battle for the World

"Greninja!" A injured raven haired trainer yells, his body badly bruised and his cloths littered with cuts.

"NINJA!" The frog ninja Pokémon names Greninja yelled using all of it's remaining power into get back up on its feet to continue the world deciding battle.

"Greninja, you and me. Together. WE ARE STRONGER!" The weak male trainer by the name of Ash Ketchum says while clenching his fist while staring at his opponent and the minded controlled, legendary Pokémon Zygarde who was in its 100% form.

Team Flare, had successfully captured both Z1 and Z2 and had awaken their full power and now under the control of Lysander, the leader of Team Flare, wreak havoc upon the innocent people of Kalos as Lysander's dream of a new world becomes closer to completion.

But there was one thing between him and glory, a power like no other, a power between two, drawn out not from companionship nor friendship but by their bond and love. That is Ash and his Greninja.

"You still don't get it do you? You can't beat a legendary Pokémon, no matter how strong your bond is!" Lysander shouts trying to put doubt in both Ash and Greninja's mind.

"We can't give up! We won't give up!" Ash yells with determination. It had been a long and painful battle for both Ash and Greninja, fused into their Ash-Greninja form the pain from Zygarde attacks was unbearable but they knew that they couldn't loose this battle.

"I will fight! To protect the world that I care so deeply about and the people and Pokémon the habit it and to protect the ones I love!" Ash explains with determination while getting back onto his feet in sync with Greninja who was reaching his limit and Ash knew that but he also knew that they both won't give up till the very end!

The whole world watched the battle unfold and it wasn't a pretty battle to watch, it was very one sided, Zygarde had all the power where as Ash-Greninja only had their determination. Zygarde had been owning the battle, successfully landing lots of powerful hits on Ash-Greninja where as Greninja was only able to land a few attacks in response.

This worried everyone but none more than a certain honey-blonde hair girl named Serena, who's heart was slowly breaking with every hit that landed on Greninja which caused both him and his trainer pain. She couldn't do anything but watch helplessly like the rest of the world as her childhood hero and true love battled honourably against the evil that threatened to destroy the world.

"Ash..." Serena mumbled with worry as she watched Ash weakly get up again. She knew that he wouldn't give up even if it killed him! And that's what worried her, Ash never put himself first it was always other over him and now he was putting the whole world first instead of his own life.

Helicopters flew above the Luminous City Tower where he battle took place on the top, camera crews filmed it live for the world to watch. Serena and two lemon-haired siblings watched on from one of these helicopters they could hear every world and command said as well as hear the loud cries of pain from Ash as he battled with everything he has.

"Give up yet?" Lysander asked cockily while his evil grin widened at how well this battle was going for him. He had Ash-Greninja on the ropes and pretty soon the entire world soon in his palm.

"I don't give up!" Ash replied recklessly while gritting his teeth in pain.

"It's your funeral." Lysander said bluntly while commanding Zygarde to fire a powerful Dragon Breath to finish the battle and bring victory for Team Flare.

Ash and Greninja watched in pain as the attack approached, they were too weak and exhausted to dodge and simply didn't have the power to match Zygarde's attack. Ash and Greninja closed their eyes simultaneously and waited for the finishing blow.