List: 1/5

1. The Kingdom of Sindria do not want to constantly endure your presence in their homeland, so stop.

2. Singing "Baby" by Justin Beiber to Aladdin and the King of Sindria traumatises them, so stop that too.

3. Do not call The Eight Imperial Princess of the Kou Empire a "hag". She is a beautiful young woman with many years to come, and you saying that makes her wrinkles appear.

4. No, you are not allowed to impersonate Prince Hakuryuu Ren by dressing up as him, and then flick peach stones at the local villagers.

5. Prince Kouha does not appreciate you making his voice crack every time he charges into war.

6. Gyokuen Ren is the highly admired Empress of the Kou Empire, not a "slut" as you so vulgarly insisted.

7. STOP SINGING BABY, DAMNIT!

8. Stop tickling the First Imperial Prince's goatee during meetings, it's embarrassing.

9. No, Hakuei does not want to build a snowman, so go build one yourself.

10. Picking up an random redhead from the streets and calling him/her a member of the Ren family is unacceptable, so stop.

Bonus:

"Baby, baby, baby, ohhhhhhh, like baby, baby, baby, ohhhhhhhhhh, like-"

"Judar, please shut up."
"You're scaring me!"

"BABY, BABY, BABY, OHHHHHHH, LIKE BABY-"

"Aladdin...I'm so proud of you m'boy!"
"Hah?! I didn't mean to knock him out!"