Finale

'Judar...

....please don't ever stop being yourself.'

Red orbs widened in shock. A thin laugh slipped past his lips. "These people are crazy..." He whispered in utter disbelief, eyes growing wider by the second, making him seem like a madman. Laughter rang throughout the Royal Gardens, and anybody within hearing range would be able to decipher the disbelief in his amusement. This lasted for a few minutes until his laughter ceased. "What a bunch of morons....so stupid." He chortled. "Judar..." A soft female voice called out to him. "Hn? Hakuei...what are you doing here?" His tone of voice implied he could care less, masking his curiosity.

"You may think we're a bunch of morons..." A strong boy-like voice yelled. 'Hakuryuu...'
"And that we're complete idiots..." 'Kouha...'
"A bunch of royal idiots..." 'Koumei...'
"But Judar, we have always thought of you..." 'Kougyoku...'
"As one of our own." 'Kouen.'

"So we ask of you to accept this list as a token of gratitude, for being there for us-" Kougyoku smiled sadly.
"-and for assisting the Kou Empire to the end of your days." Gyokuen ended abruptly.

'E-end of my days? W-wha...?'

"What do you mean 'end of my days'? Huh?!" Judar yelled in shock. His eyes widened as the royal family of the Kou Empire bowed their heads to him in respect, excluding Gyokuen, who eyed him with a slight smirk on her face. "Your time has come, Judar. You are of no use to me now." Her corrupted self emerged in the form of a phantom snake, with her red eyes burning brightly. "Take him away." Those words shook Judar to the core, as he attempted to struggle against the members of Al-Thamen with no results.

'No...' Kougyoku's tearful face...

'No...' Hakuei's refusal to face him...

'No...' Hakuryuu's determination to free him...

'No...' Kouha's cry of outrage...

'No...' Koumei's guilt flashing in his eyes...

'No...' Kouen's eventual acceptance.

'...I won't....

No...

No....

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A scream tore through Judar's throat and he hurriedly opened his eyes to find himself in his room, safe and sound. In his trembling hands was the list the Kou Empire had gifted him for his birthday.

'It was all just a dream...' He thought in relief.

'...Just a dream.'