List: 3/5

21. Just because you roam the palace doesn't mean you need to leave your hair behind as evidence; either you cut it off, fix your hair problem, or we cut it off.

22. Ja'far does not appreciate being called "Aladdin's mommy" and "Pedo bear" so you better stop if you value your limbs.

23. Prince Kouen is not a goat man, and he most certainly does NOT need to be fed grass.

24. Boasting that you are the most powerful being to exist on the outskirts of Sindria is not acceptable.

25. Just because King Sinbad agreed to hug you that one time, doesn't mean you two are dating, nor does it mean that Sinbad will be allowed to enter the Kou Empire without the threat of being hung, drawn and quartered hanging on his shoulders, just because you have deluded yourself that he is your "hubbie".

26. Don't even think about kidnapping Aladdin.

27. No, Prince Kouha is not the reincarnation of Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki, and he will not be referred to as such either.

28. You are now banned from stepping inside the Reim Empire.

29. You have also been double banned from the Kingdom of Sindria. Well done.

30. STOP STEALING PEACHES FROM THE ROYAL GARDENS JUDAR!!!

Bonus:

"Hey you! And you! Oh, and you too moron! All of you come here!"

"H-hey...isn't that the Kou Empire's magi?"
"Yeah....he's the High Priest."
"What is he doing here, then?"
*shrug* "I dunno."

"OI C'MERE YA MORONS!"

"Eek! He's scary!"
"Better listen to him, I guess..."
"Somebody alert King Sinbad!"

"Now, if I have all of your attention....I, Judar, the High Priest of the great and powerful Kou Empire!...."

"The rumours were true! There really is a magi in the Kou Empire!"
"Hey, he's kinda cute."
"Shut up!"

".....would like to declare that I am the most powerful being in this pathetic, puny world. NOW BOW DOWN TO ME MORTALS!!!!"

"I TAKE IT BACK! THIS GUY AIN'T CUTE AT ALL! NOT CUTE, NOT CUTE!!!"
"The powerful magi will smash us into smithereens!"
"Save us, King Sinbad!!!"

"Fear not, for I, King Sinbad have arrived."

"The King!"
"He's sooooo handsome!"
"....looks like a deranged walrus to me-"

"Oh, well if it isn't Lord Moron, what are you doing here?"

"If you haven't noticed Judar, these people are under my rule."

"......well, gotta go moron, bye!"

Meanwhile at the Kou Empire...

Prince Koumei Ren sighed lightly, and closed his left eye in annoyance before reopening it. "What's the matter, Mei-nii?" Prince Kouha Ren asked, puzzled at his elder brother's strange behaviour. Koumei immediately turned to his elder brother, the First Imperial Prince Kouen Ren, who stared back at him impassively.

"...The King of Sindria has written us a letter, politely asking us to trap Judar in a body brace."
"Hn? Why is that?"
"See for yourself, m'lord."

Koumei handed Kouen the letter which had been abandoned on the study desk. It read:

Dear Prince Kouen Ren,
(The First Imperial Prince of the Kou Empire)

Your beloved magi, Judar, has been causing havoc again. This time it was near the outskirts of Sindria, however the people he managed to terrorise were citizens of Sindria, and are under MY rule. Now, I will only ask for this once, and that too very politely. Please stuff your magi into a body brace so that he cannot cause any trouble. My reasoning for this is because Judar gathered a crowd of Sindrian citizens, and began to claim that he is the most powerful being in the world. Naturally, this angered me, especially as he terrorised my people. Please do talk to him about this.

Kind Regards,
King Sinbad of the Seven Seas
(The King of Sindria;
Part of the Seven Seas Alliance)

"..."
"En-nii, Mei-nii, we could always pretend we have no idea who Judar is."
"M'lord, permission to speak?"
"Granted."
"Judar was reported to have been spotted in the borders of the Dark Continent and the Reim Empire, claiming the very same thing, as well as in several other locations."
"....how many letters are we going to receive?"
"Around 90, m'lord."
"..."
"..."
"..."

"Koumei, Kouha, if anyone asks, we have never met a Judar before in our lives. Understood?"
"Yes, m'lord."
"Yes, En-nii!"