List: 2/5

11. Screaming "#YOLOSWAG" off the top of your lungs before pretending to bomb the Reim Empire is not acceptable for someone of your status to even think about doing.

12. Aladdin is not your "bae". Neither is Sinbad.

13. The Kou Empire is feared by many, and we would like to keep that image, so STOP CREATING COLLAGES OF THE REN FAMILY'S EMBARRASSING MOMENTS FOR ANYONE TO SEE!!!

14. Judar, April Fools Day comes once a year. ONCE.

15. No, the Empress will not join your "Slut Squad" alongside the King of Sindria, and many others.

16. PUT THOSE PICTURES AWAY JUDAR!!!

17. Speaking informally severely confuses the First Imperial Prince and Princess, as well as Prince Koumei Ren, so please speak properly around those three.

18. Prince Hakuryuu is not your "G", he is a Prince of the First Empire, and must be treated as such.

19. You are not allowed to add a whole kilogram of sugar in your milk, it makes you hyper to the extreme, which makes you even more of a hazard than usual.

20. Please address Aladdin with respect, as his mother (Ja'far) does not appreciate you calling him "SHORTIE! OIIIIIII, YOU BAKA CHIBI! YOU DEAF OR ARE YOU JUST A MORON?!"

Bonus:

"#YOLOSWAG! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO WE ARE GAYYYYY, SINBAD ACCEPT MY CONFESSION OR I'LL KILL YOU, OKAYYYYYYY!!!!!"

"....Judar, I-"
"Am I not pretty enough? Not smart enough?"
"No, Judar, it's just that-"
"Ohhhhhh, I get it now. It's Ja'far, isn't it? He's attractive, and smart, and stubborn, and best of all, he's powerful."
"Judar-"
"Well, I can be powerful too! I'll show you! HYAAAAAAAA!"
"JUDAR, WHAT ARE YOU- PUT THE BOMB AWAY, PUT THE BOMB AWAY, YOU HEAR ME?!"

*insert plastic bomb heading towards the Reim Empire at a shockingly fast speed, causing the citizens to panic, and then bouncing off the ground helplessly*

"Judar...."
"What? You thought I'd actually do it? Wow, what a moron!"

Meanwhile in the Kou Empire...

"M'lord, Judar has pretended to bomb the Reim Empire for the seventh time today, and all whilst screaming that awful...catchphrase of his." Koumei Ren respectfully informed his brother, the First Imperial Prince of the mighty Kou Empire, Kouen Ren.

"..."
"...are we going to pretend he is a madman who claims to be the High Priest of the Kou Empire again?"
"Yes."
"As you wish, m'lord."