Chapter .4. New team, New crush

°(Angel in the Media)☝💟

=A few days later, September 10th= Angel's POV😇

"Hey, can I get a quick picture of you guys"

We all agree and nod our heads 'yes', letting the guy take a picture of us while we wait.

"Thanks and congrats girls" he gives all of us a thumbs up before walking away.

I look over to Ari. "Why he congratulating us? We didn't get on the team yet?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"Uh yeah you did, if you didn't get picked for the team you wouldn't be invited here. That's what I heard, so I guess we're all on the team"

"You serious?" I smile.

She nods. "Yeah, why else would we be asked to come back" the other girl next to Ari then said.

"True true. Well congrats to us then right, what's y'all name?" Armani asked the girl next to her.

"I'm Sabrina"

"And I'm Kelly" the girl next me said.

"Nice meeting you two, I can't wait to play with y'all"

"Yeah, what position y'all play?" Sabrina asked.

I look over to Armani, seeing her look over at me and smile. "Guard" we both say. "Jinx fat head" She said after me. ...damnit.

"Aww sister goals. Y'all look just alike too, it's hard to tell you guys a part" Kelly laughed.

"You'll get used to it, I'm Angel by the way. Just know that I'm th-th-the pretty one"

Armani pushes me playfully. "Bish please, you may be cute but that forehead not"

"Stop coming at my forehead, with your orangutan tittie-ass" I laugh, making the girls laugh too, including Ari.

"You mad cuz....these babies are bigger" she snaps back, cupping her hands around both of her breast.

*whistle blows*📣

"Hey, can I have everyone's attention. I'm miss Paige, your assistant coach and I would like to congratulate all of you on making it on to the Lady Rebels. I can't wait to get started out on the courts and to see what you girls are made of. Remember to always be a team player and to just have fun. We're all friends and family now because of this game and team....enjoy it. Thank you" The woman said.*Applause from the crowd*👏

=A few minutes later=🕐🕐🕐

"What number? Or any is fine?" Coach Shmith asked when I got up to the line with Armani.