Chapter ·64· Downhill

°Jacob in the Media☝📷

(JayJay's POV)

After Dyme left me in the diner, with a broken heart and no way to fix it if I tried,...I went off. Now driving home in a pit of rage and crying each time a new flashback came to haunt me in my head. I never thought I'd see the day...when I lost Diynara, I never wanted too. Not ever in the 5 years I've known her.

So my state of mind was out the window at that point.

*
I slammed in through the door, scaring Christine as she jumped up from the couch. "Jacob?....where have you been?" she questioned me, getting up.

"Yo enough with fucking interrogating me every time I come the fuck home to you!" I yelled in a deep tone.

And surprisingly she stayed quiet, nothing else came out as she looked at me.

"I swear y'all fucking bitches got me fucked up! I gotta call from the credit card company this morning, talking about I paid for a Lewis Vinton bag yesterday at 11:21 pm. Costing me 329 dollars plus shipping. So you stealing from me!? The money I'm trying to save up for my daughter! Are you fucking kidding!" I screamed, throwing my phone and keys at the wall to hear glass shatter after.

She looked at me in fear, flinching when I approached her angrily. "Baby please...what's wrong with you?" she started to cry.

"You spending my fucking money right! I should fucking choke the shit out of you right now!" I cupped my hand up to her face, threatening to do it too.

"Jacob stop! You said I could buy it! Why don't you remember?"

I paused for a second and started to think. Maybe I said it or maybe I didn't. I can't remember anything last night because I drunk myself into oblivion. I could've told her to use my card. But why would I ever bring it up? I never let anyone into that bank account.

"Ugh!" I yelled in frustration, now confused.

I stormed off upstairs, feeling the withdrawals eating me up inside and making my skin itch. I couldn't bare it anymore, I needed another dose. To relieve this awful feeling, the stress in my love life, to forget about my finance....just my life in general.

I pushed open the bathroom door and locked it behind me. Going in the medical cabinet above me and opening a secret stash of where I kept it from Chris. Already loaded and ready to go, I lifted up my arm and shot myself. Instantly feeling the drug flow through my veins but that wasn't enough.

I found another one and shot it in a different spot on my arm, hoping it'll take all this shit away.

*
(Christine's POV)

Seeing Jacob walk down the steps and head to pick up his keys off the floor, I couldn't help but to see a needle still stuck in his arm.

"Jacob? There's a needle in your arm" I told him.

He looked down nonchalantly. "Oh shit" he laughed, and pulled it out to throw it in the trash.

My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. I knew just what was going on now...

"I'll see you soon my love" he said with a genuine smile, heading towards the door. ...drugs really could change a person huh?

After he left, I ran up the bathroom, finding a few needles in the trashcan already. I had to call it in and get help. Get him help. I was scared for my own life at this point...so I called 911.

*
(Dyme's POV)💎💋
*Knock on the door*🚪

Getting up from the couch, I slowly walked over to my door and try not to make a sound, playing the role as I'm not home. I couldn't deal with company right now.