Chapter ·15· Truth comes out

°Kaila in the Media☝📷

(Kaila's POV)😘~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how's it been girl. I heard you got a man now" Lisa says, eating her burger.

"Yeah, shocker right" I smile.

"He treating you good?" ...mmm.

"Yeah yeah we're cool" I lie.

I really didn't want people to know my business of course, I was a shamed of it honestly.

"Where you guys meet?"

"Uh, around the block I guess. He never went to my school, we met at a park"

"True true. What does he look like?"

I pull out my phone and show her a picture, hoping she won't ask questions afterwards.

"How old is?" ...damnit.

I chuckle a little. "24..."

"And your my age right? So your 16 and he's 24?" her eyes widen.

"I know I know, that's bad but age ain't nothing but a number right--"

Stopping from talking immediately, I see Justin come into the restaurant and pissed too. He had his phone in his hand and started to look around for me I assume. This made me freeze like a deer in headlights.

And then he found me and rushed up to me and Lisa's table with his phone

"So you liking girls now huh?" he yelled at me, showing me these old pictures from like the 9th grade.

"Babe that was old, like in 9th--"

💢*Smack*💢👋

Holding my face, I start to cry in pain. I was so embarrassed at this point and I just couldn't look up at anyone like this.

"Kaila?" I heard Lisa's voice.

I look up finally and see that Justin had walked out after slapping me. I turned to Lisa with tears in my eyes, seeing her quickly get out her phone from her bag.

"I'm calling the cops..."

"No! Please I'm fine okay. It's fine" I panick.

"No that's not fine Kaila! Your just gonna let him slap you like that?"

"I'm fine Lisa. Please don't call the cops okay. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" I grab my stuff and hurry out the door.

=15 minutes later=🕡✨

Walking back home which was only a block and a half away, I hear a car pull up besides me on the curb.

"Where the fuck you think you going?!" I hear Justin's voice.

I drop my soda and run away, hoping to get away. But of course, I wasn't faster than him, by the time he got out the car, he sprinted like a motherfucker up to me.

Grabbing me by my stomach, he wrestles me into a alleyway, pinning me up against the wall with his hand on my mouth.

"You cheating on me huh?!"

"No!--it was old babe please" I cry, in fear.

"Old my fuckin' ass! Why the fuck *punches me*👊 you kissing girls anyway"

I land on the ground and hold on to my face, cornered up against a dumpster. He bends down and starts to beat me mercilessly, not caring how much I flinched and cried for him to stop.

"Justin stop! Please! Owahh!" I cry more, feeling him punch my back like it's nothing.

"You got me so fucking mad right now Kaila! Do some shit like that again and watch what I do!" he gripped me up by my collar.

"I'm sorry..."

"You better be fucking sorry! And you better be at my house by 8, understand me!"

"Yes" I nod my head quickly, feeling him roughly drop me on to the ground again.

He then leaves me alone where I struggled to get back up. My whole body was bruised and ached all around like I've just been hit by a truck. ....I never been so terrified in my life😔

...I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm hurt, literally and I'm so scared of him. I just think it's that time😥😔😳

=5:18 pm=🕡✨

Walking inside of my house now, I see both JayJay and Adriana turn their attention towards me. Even if I didn't plan on telling them, I don't think I would've been able to hide it any longer.

"What happened to you?" Adriana rushed up to me, holding out my arms.

"I um--it's a long story..."

"Well we're listening yo. Adriana told me she thinks someone's been hitting you and you know I ain't gon let that shit fly. So who is it?" JayJay demanded.

"My boyfriend...." I confess.

"You have an abusive boyfriend and it took you this long to tell us" She asked.

"How long have this been going on?" he asked too.

"A year..."

"Jesus Christ..." She sighs.

"Did he do this to you too?" he holds up my chin.

"Yes..." I answer, letting a tear fall from my cheek.

"And you didn't fucking say nothing! He beating you like a fucking slave Kaila! And you think that shit okay! I'm supposed to protect you and you won't even tell us shit. He could fucking kill you yo! And take you away from us dawg! *a tear falls down his cheek* you want that to happen Kaila?! You wanna end up like dad--"

"Jay stop it!" Adriana pushed him back from me.

I started to cry again, feeling so stupid and not thinking about that.

"Nah man! I'm a go beat his fucking ass dawg" Jay storms into the kitchen, coming back out with a hand gun of his.

"No! Jay don't!" I plead.

"Nah yo. I'm a make sure he don't hit you no more. Even if I gotta kill him myself" He heads for the door.

"Jay no! Please don't kill him! Please" I hold on to his jacket.

"Get off me Kai, it's already done yo"

"I'm pregnant okay! By him! Don't kill him please, I don't want my baby to grow up without a father......like us" I cry, confessing the truth.

"Your what?!" Adriana gasped.

Cliffhanger!😌😤😋💢💢🔥🔥
==============================
Hey thanks for reading📚📖

It's getting tense isn't it!🙊🙈🙈

Q: If your friend's boyfriend or girlfriend was abusing them and even in public. What would you do?