Thank you :)

This is a chapter of thanks to everyone.

First off, thank you to bitchimmolasses for being amazing. You are an amazing author and you are just amazing as it is. Thank you for the picture. I love it :) if you don't know what picture this is the picture:

It is awesome! So awesome, I put it as my picture! :) thank you for being awesome and writing the stuff you write

Secondly I would like to thank scarlettisagoner for being fabulous and awesome. Thank you for voting on every chapter of this book. Thank you for being you. Thank you for 'introducing' Wyatt to wattpad. Thank you for the cover as well. I really like it. :)

Thank you to @wyattislit for just being Wyatt. You are an amazing person. Thank you for writing what you write and doing what you do.

Thank you to GiraffeOnTheGo for being an awesome giraffe on the go and writing the amazing stuff you write. Keep up the awesome work!

@PeridotThePokemon for being the best Pokemon. You have amazing work, so keep it up. You are an amazing person. Thank you.

Fire_Ember for being there for me. You are a pleasure to talk to and I love reading your stories. Keep doing what you are doing! :)

Artemis_Fang for being my first follower and an awesome one at that. You have been there for me since the start and you have amazing stories. Stay active! You are doing amazingly.

SheilaSheWolf for voting and being awesome! Thank you. Thank you very much.

GabeisaSavage or Gabeisafriend whichever you prefer. Thank you for being there for me and being an amazing friend. I enjoy your works! Update more, is my only advice to you. Thank you.

Pastel-Galaxy for being a pastel galaxy. You are truly awesome and a great friend. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me.

@AliGraLat for voting on most, if not all, chapters on this book. Thank you!! :)

Thank you to Chloedabaws for being a baws. You are awesome! Thank you so much!! Thank you for everything. Thank you for the picture you drew as well! I still have that in my photo library. Here's the picture:

I'm going to write these next few together

Thank you DuckRuby  Oranian_Gaming  Project_626  and @KitKatKool123 for being themselves and joining the wattpad community. Oranian_Gaming  and Project_626  are the same person but it doesn't matter. Thank you.

Thank you to everyone for being yourself! Thank you! This book has 600 views. It is my most viewed book. Thank you. For everything. :)

People I thank:
bitchimmolasses
scarlettisagoner
GiraffeOnTheGo
@wyattislit
@peridotthepokemon
Fire_Ember
Artemis_Fang
GabeisaSavage or Gabeisafriend
Pastel-Galaxy
Chloedabaws
@AliGraLat
SheilaSheWolf
DuckRuby
Oranian_Gaming or Project_626
@KitKatKool123
And you.

Please go follow all these people I mentioned. They deserve it. Please. Thank you.

Have a lovely day and peace out recruits!