°{1}°:Meeting

* Hi I am back I am now 20 years old I started this book when I was 15. I remembered that I had left it unfinished. I will try my best to finish the book. I will be changing it up a bit. My grammar is not the best and I am not the best writer. Thank you to those who have read it and liked it. I hope I can give you a good story*

*EDITED  1/1/2023*

HEYYY THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT😁😁

Scarlet POV

My alarm was going off, I tried ignoring it but the more I listened to it the more I wanted to kill myself. I cursed at the alarm and turned it off. I got up and walked up to my huge closet. My father kinda exaggerated my house and brought a mansion for little old me. I grabbed some clothes for school, went to my bathroom took a shower, and put on light makeup. After getting ready I went to the garage and realized there were about 10-15 cars. went to one of the cars and drove to school. I swear my father dragged it on the cars and the house like he couldn't just get a small house and one car.  It's my first time on earth, but my Father told me two important rules 1. Don't reveal yourself to the humans 2. Keep yourself on a low profile. I just want to get this day over with. I need to find the pureblooded demons counting my brother 7 and go home and find out why Father sent me to look for them.

 I need to find the pureblooded demons counting my brother 7 and go home and find out why Father sent me to look for them

A/N: INSTEAD OF BROWN SHE HAS RED HAIR

TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL

Once I arrived I parked my car. When I got out everyone's eyes were on me, I was getting irritated. *Just ignore it remember our assignment I thought.

FLASHBACK

Underworld Royal Palace.....

I was in the training room working on my combat skills. One of the servants came in and said "Princess your father is requesting your presence in the royal room"

"Layla what did I say of calling me princess just call me Scarlet, "I said smiling "Yes Scarlet" she responded then left, and then I went to my bedroom and took a shower. Then opened my wardrobe portal and changed into the dress that my father had given me on my 15th birthday. I walked to the royal room and there I met Father standing waiting for me, he turned around and widened his eyes in shock to see me in the dress that he had gifted to me

"Scarlet my daughter you're beautiful just like your mother" he came up to me and hugged me

"Thank you,  Father," I said smiling a bit, I miss mom. My mother had passed away when I was a kid. We barely talk about her.

"Why did you call me, Father? " I asked"Oh yeah so  I need you to go to Seoul in Korea for me to get your older brother Jimin and the six pure-blooded demons which counting your brother would be Seven pureblooded demons, "He answered"Why? He left us, He chose to leave," I exclaimed  I remembered hearing the servents talking about how my brother had left in secret. I was a little kid when he left. He didn't even say anything to me. Which broke my heart.