°{2}°:WHAT!!!

Scarlet's POV

I felt like I was leaning on something warm. I heard a phone ringing. I heard Jungkook's voice. I opened my eyes shocked realizing I was leaning on Jungkook. I heard Jimin's voice on the other side. I was about to say something and motherfucker covered my mouth. I just stood there rolling my eyes. Once he got off the phone. I stood up.

"why did you do that?" I asked glaring at him. It was so unnecessary. I can't believe I fell asleep And I wake up leaning against his arm. Jungkook stood up He looked out the window to the hallway. I heard footsteps coming. Out of nowhere he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall hiding us from open view. I was left confused but I did like this situation. 

I stared at his eyes. I felt his breath on me. I could feel my heart beating. He looked at my lips and was leaning until in the blink of an eye 

A thud was heard along with a groan.

I looked at Jungkook who was against the wall his eyes glowing red

"J-Jungkook...."I whispered he looked at me breathing hard his eyes still glowing red *he looks hott**i thought to myself, and after a few minutes he calmed down, So he is a pure-blooded demon.

"Sorry. Let's get going they are waiting for us." Jungkook said getting himself together. I nodded

We walked together outside where My brother and the other guys were waiting for us. They all looked at us. Jimin started at Jungkook almost glaring. 

"Hey," I said keeping a straight face. Feeling a little awkward. I am so anti-social with guys.

"Hey, where are you two coming from?" Jimin asked curiously 

"School" He stated Everyone giggled

"YAAHH" Jimin said ready to punch him in the face.

"We just bumped into each other while coming out here Calm yourselves," I said feeling like Jimin was thinking something weird.

"Jiminshi so what's going on? " Hobbie asked confused about the situation.

"Let go home first and then talk" Jin suggested nudging everyone to their cars. 

"Hey, do you need a ride?" Jungkook asked

"No thank you I came in my car," I said walking past him not wanting to look him in the eyes, as I feel like every time we do lock eyes we can't pull away.

"Scarlet just follow me, okay I'm the white Toyota Camry," Jimin said smiling I nodded. I got in my car which is a Toyota Camry as well but in blue and black. My brother and I are twinning cars.

"I think it's the same one I drove today to school," I said Showing Jimin where I had parked He nodded smiling. 

"Did Dad give you a car?" he asked 

"Of course and a mansion and 15 other cars." I said letting a breath out He laughed.

"Alright well I hope you are good at driving and can keep up" He smirked I laughed

"You bet I can Its child plays' I smirked getting into my car.  I pulled out of the parking spot. I spotted the other cars there were a total of three cars in front. I was right being Jimin. I followed them to their house. It's far away deep hidden in a forest. These people were racing to get home. I even got ahead of Jimin. Once we reached the location. A gate was open one by one we went through the gate and parked in front of the house. No Mansion. 

 Everyone got out of the cars. My brother came to my door.

"I can't believe Scarlett got ahead of you," Namjoon said teasing him