°{5}°:King Jeon

"What are you doing" I heard a grow behind me, I turn to my right to see an angry Jungkook, he snatches the photo out of my hand and placed it back in the box and took it away from me and put it in his bag,

"Sorry..."I whispered looking down at my lap

"Don't ever touch that box without my permission," he said coldly I nodded slowly, I heard him sighs, I felt him hug me

"I'm sorry baby, " he said pulling me closer. He must be hiding something badly,

"it's okay..."I said he pulled back

"baby, we should finish packing, " he said, I nodded but then I realize he was still in just a towel

"umm-u- umm Jungkook can you change first" I said looking anywhere besides his fine ass abs, he smirked and put on a shirt but didn't put pants why idk, I stood up and packed my things Jungkook finished his.I went to take a shower I changed into leggings and a red long sleeved crop top that says 'love'on it, with black converse.I blow dried my hair, my hair was naturally straight. I put on my beanie.I would just use my magic to change but I only use it when Im in a hurry.

I walked out to Jungkook already fully dressed to leave.He had his beanie on, with a black t-shirt paired with jeans and his Timbs.

"Hey, you look beautiful," he said pulling me into a hug

"Not too bad yourself,"I said smiling, I'm not gonna lie he is hot as hell

*Knock*Knock*

Jungkook went to open the door, it was Suga

"aaayyy you guys ready we are about to leave," Suga said we both nodded we picked up our bags and walked out the door we went to the living room to see everyone packed and ready."Scarlet do your thing," Jimin said I took out a gem and held it in my hands" as the daughter of the Underworld King I open the gate to hell" I placed the gem down and the gem shines brightly and a gate appears in front of us , only a few people in the family has access to the gem , if you want one you're gonna have to have the king himself Give you one since demons aren't aloud in the human world as we don't want to interfere with their lives.The only way you can go if you get permission from the king or if your a high class demon.
"Okay let's go,"I said grabbing Jungkook's hand and walking through the gate.

We appeared on the front entrance of the palace. I looked at Jungkook he looked a little tense everyone was tense. I looked behind me to see the rest of the land Our country is huge it starts from the outside of our gate till further beyond the lands its our neighboring kingdom the Jeons family used to live there until a few years ago they were killed by the lord of darkness.

"It been awhile since I set foot here" I heard Jimin say I looked  back at the palace, Layla walked out she bowed her head at everyone

"Hello welcome back Prince Jimin it's been awhile, I am glad seeing you again, "she said smiling

"ayyy how about me,"I said pouting

"you too Princess Scarlet," she giggled and bowed to the rest of the boys. she scans until her eyes landed on Rapmonster, he winked at her she looked away blushing......o God

"King Park Hades said to go rest up and tomorrow go see him"Layla said i forgot Time here is different its dark here now damn, the underworld isn't as dark as it seems to most people we have the same time just in one day here is three days on earth. We have the night time and day time just that here theres more land and magic. The real hell is where are the dead souls go a world of complete darkness.Their spirits wonder into complete darkness for internity.