°{3}°:I Don't Need Your Protection

EDITING IN PROCESS°

Scarlett POV

I shuffled around the bed, not being able to sleep hearing my brother snore so loudly, and he wasn't the only one snoring majority of them were. I stood up from the bed. It's the middle of the Night and I can't sleep but somehow I can't help but feel restless. Many thoughts were running through my head. After having dinner in Jimin's room we ended up falling asleep right after Fatigue kickingin. It was my first sleepover ever in my life and with 7 boys. My father would go crazy if he ever found out about what had happened in this house. I stood up and walked near the balcony opening the door slighting and walking out. Jimin has the best view in this house. The moon was shining so bright in the middle of the sky, the wind gently blowing. Feeling the breeze sent shivers through my spine. My mind wandered back to the fallen angels that had attacked us. What were they after? They knew we were there. The key that's must be it. But who sent them? The fallen angels have access to this world as they live between realms. My thoughts were interrupted.

"What are you doing out here at this hour?"A husky voice echoed in the wind. I turn around to find the source. It was Jungkook leaning by the door frame not wearing a shirt. His muscles looked even more toned in the moonlight, his tattoos glistening. Delicious 

"I couldn't sleep, with all the noise." I plainly said. turning my view back to the sky not wanting to drool in his sight. 

"I can't blame you," Jungkook said hearing his steps come closer. I let out a breath.

"What about you?" I asked still avoiding eye contact. I can feel him drilling holes in me.

"I was thirsty and came out for some water" I could feel his breath near my neck sending shivers down my spine. My stomach fluttered.

"oh really, I don't see a water fountain out here or a kitchen " I blurted out not seeming amused by this situation.  Well from the outside. My insides are turning just from hearing his voice. 

" Well, I was stopped when I saw you hear standing alone looking quite appetizing to taste." I was trembling not from the wind but from the nervousness of having him so close. He was his arms on the railing trapping me in his arms. Who is this man? I thought to myself. 

"I am a princess of the Underworld. And your friend's Sister. Don't Play with fire." I calmly said Turning around and finally locking eyes with him. Feeling his breath so close. Smelling his cologne. I could see his eyes burning with desire. But so was I. He smirked.

"I am a Demon. Jimin is like a brother to me. I do respect him. But I can't help myself. Seeing you for the first time I have grown temptations. and a need to have you close to me." He whispered only for me to hear I could feel my breath quicken. My body was heating up. Aching to feel his hands. I touched his arms. His arms stiffen. His grip on the railing tightened.

"What's wrong Mr. Jeon, can't handle a little touch from women," I smirked moving my hands to his chest. 

"You are driving me a crazy woman" He growled lowly. His eyes were wavering if he should or not make a move. 

"Do it" I whispered close to his ear. In one sept move he wrapped his arm around my waist and the other pulled the back of my head close to his. I felt his lips on mine. I felt his hunger. I held him tight wanting to feel him close. His hands went to my ass giving it a light squeeze. I let out a breath. He shoved his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues having their little fight. I could feel my core begging for him. Jungkook pulled back a bit, letting me breathe.

" so sexy" He breathlessly whispered in my ear as I looked down at my trembling legs and held on to him for a second.

"We should stop here before we go too far," I said out of breath. Pushing him back. Fixing myself up. Wiping my lips. I stepped around him.