My Stalker's Approach

Chapter 4

During school at lunch I told David what had happened to me last night. Of course he didn't believe it but I told him to come with me after school. Later after school there it was again that strange feeling as if someone was following us. David looked at me and said,"You know how rude that is, I'm trying to have a conversation with you but you're not paying attention to anything I say." "Sorry, David but I can't help it, someone is definitely following us." I turned around and heard something behind the bush.

"Clair, Clair! Where are you going?" I kept walking, ignoring David and "oohuuh I knew someone was following us." David walked behind me and said "who are you and why are you following us?" "My name is Greg and I am not here to harm you." David looked at him with distrusting eyes then I said," well why are you following us."

"Please, Clair you are in danger," he said while touching my arm. David pulled me away and said," let her go and we know she is from people like you and how do you know her name?" Greg walks up to us and said, "it's a long story but she is not in danger from me but from the ones that are called the Dark side." I stepped in front of David," what is the Dark side?" "They are oceans lost spirits that sucks up the life from the ocean but they are not able to do that because of you."

"Now your talking non scence, come on Clair, lets go," said David as he tugs me away. As I walked off with David and Greg yelled,"your parents hired me to protect you!!" After he said that I wondered how does he know my parents and what's all this about. David and I arrived to the ocean so I said,"here we are" and he's like"what now?"

"Grab my hand," he grabbed it. "I'm not sure about this," David said nervously. "Don't worry, you trust me don't you?" "You know I do Clair." Before we dived in I said," then lets go!" He couldn't believe his eyes. I pulled him into the ocean and showed him the oceans life. He seemed so amazed. Then it was beginning to get dark we had to head home.

"That was amazing," said David. "I know right, just imagine all of the magic and mystery beneath those waters," I said smiling at him. "Well I better get home," David got up and walked off. Without me knowing that David called someone on the phone and said "found the location, don't worry you'll have everything you want." He hung up and looked uncertain of what he was doing then left.