My Destiny

Chapter 6

The Saturday afternoon I went outside and started calling out Greg to see was he around. "Greg! Greg! Are you here?!" I heard the bushes raffling again and ran to the bush and said," I'm ready to accept my destiny." "Well first you need to learn how to control your powers," he said getting up behind the bush. I was confused because I didn't even know I had powers let alone use it.
"As princess of the ocean life you have a very big job to fill," he said walking from behind the bush. "Princess?! That can't be if I was a princess then that makes my parents (the king and queen of the oceans life said David for Clair). "Yea but that can't be," I said pasting back and forward.

"It can and it is, if your ready to face your destiny meet me here tomorrow after school." That was the last thing he said before he walked off. When I walked home all I could ever think about is what he said. Me? A princess why wasn't I told this before? This had been recking my brain all day. Aunt Shirley saw me and can tell that was something on my mind.
I walked in the house Aunt Shirley called me in the kitchen to help her with the food. While putting the potatoes in the pot she asked " is everything okay Clair?" "Yes very much why you ask?" "It just seems like something has been on your mind lately" "Yea just has been school nothing I can't handle," I said when I just got finished setting up the table. "Ok just reminding you that you can tell me anything if you wanted." "Yes I know Aunt Shirley believe when the time is right you will know." She said ok right before we said grace for our meal.