make love to me.

ayyee guyss . readd my justun Bieber love stories tho! add em to your library.

teehee hope you likee. oh yeah and the song, one plus one by beyonce, u should listen to that when it starts getting.. "intament". I will just note in there when it should be played. love y'all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you're laying at home in your bed alone, because your parents are outta town.bored as hell, you slowly drift of to sleep.

then your phone vibrates. "SHIT" you jump up of your bed scared as hell.

it's a text. from justin. your bf.

*hey beautiful

*helloo boo

*are you busy? I have a surprise for you.

*nahh. want me too come over?

*noooo. im comin to get you. ill be right over.

*okay. should I wear something certain?

*nope. love you.

*love you too

~~~

since you thought you guys were just going to his,

you just put on some sweats

(winter time),

a tight pink long sleeve with a lace back, and put your hair up in a messy bun.

you quickly went to the bathroom to apply light makeup. your phone vibrates in your pocket.

it's justin.

* im here babe

*okay I'm coming

walking downstairs, you slide on your uggs and walk outside to see justin in the car waiting. he notices you walking towards him. and smirks. you get a weird feeling in your stomach.

you open the door and get in the warm car.

"cold much?"

Justin says while starting to back out of the drive way.

you scoff.

"ohh whatever. I can handle it. "

you say and turn to give him a quick kiss while putting your seat belt on.

"so.. where are we going.?"

you say out of curiosity.

"well that sweet heart, is a surprise."

he says turning to quick look at you and smirk. but quickly turning back, watching the road.

you shake your head. you don't much like surprises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once you got there, he told you to close your eyes. so you did. he tied a blind fold over them. our was it boxers? you heard him getting out of the car.

"Justin?"

you say.

then your door opens, making you fall out because you were leaning on it. but he caught you.

"Justin? is that you?"

"yes baby"

he says breathing heavily.

it sounded so sexy. you both then walked inside somewhere, obviosly you still cannot see.

you start to hear justin talking.