Heart broken part three

YALL NEED TO LISTEN TO FLATLINE BY JUSTIN WHILE YOU READ THIS PLEASE THANKYOU

Your pov

Opening your eyes, you look around you. Then you remembered.
You were lying in a hospital bed, stitches covering your arms, with an iv sticking out of your hand.
You felt so weak.
Suddenly you hear movement as you look up to see a nurse talking to you. You can't hear her. Slowly her voice comes to sound and you make out her asking if you would like something to drink.
You nod your head and with that she turns around and walks out. Resting your eyes , you hear aggressive movement. Slowly opening your eyes you see justin beside your bed.

Justins pov

Slowly opening my eyes I realized that I slept on the bench out side of y/n room.
I hear a nurse talking. Is she talking to y/n?!
The nurse quickly rushes out as I rush in.
There she is. Right there. She's alive. She's okay. Walking beside your bed I slowly see you open your eyes. They look red and irritated.
My baby. My poor baby.
"This is my fault."
I say out loud.
You dont respond.
"Okay. If you won't respond then I will speak.
I love you with all my heart. And I can't imagine living my life with anyone else but you. I'm going through a really shitty moment in my life and I'm confused. Maybe even scared. I don't know. And that gives me no right to hurt you. No right to do anything to you. Baby, I'm so fucking sorry I don't know what else to say dammit!"
I say getting a bit emotional while slamming my fist on the table beside your bed.
Things were quiet all except for your heart beat on the heart monitor.
And after a moment, out of the corner of my eye I see your head fall limp to the side. At the same time the heart monitor goes flat.
Flat line.
Is this really happening? No. It's just a nightmare. Yeah, just a nightmare.
What the fuck am I doing just standing here!
Grabbing the collar of your gown, I shake you.
*sniff* "y/n?"
No movement. Still, the cold, monotone sound coming from the machine fills my ears thickly.
*sniffsniff*
"Y/N"
I yell, pulling your face towards mine, but your eyes simply roll back as does your head.
Doctors run In and push me out of the way. I can't stop staring. I'm in complete Shock. I can't move. I start to feel like I'm gonna faint.
"No no no no no this can't be happening" I say walking up to your bed.
The doctors working on you, checking what time you 'passed' , caught sight of me and each grabbed both my arms. I struggled to touch you once more. Yelling, kicking screaming.
"YN WAKE UP "
I yell.
"WAKE UP PLEASE I NEED YOU"
I say while trying my hardest to keep the tears back.
"I finally give up and fall to my knees at the edge of your room where the doctors attempted to drag me.
"Please. I can't live with out you"
I sob, tears now streaming down my face.

I can't live with out you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FUCKING CANNOT I CRIED WRITING THIS. FUCKING STAR THIS SHIT AND MAYBE I WILL CONSIDER IN WRITING A PART 4. 😭😭😭😪😥😪