Next.

Alright so I had a dream and it inspired me.

Ight and I'm sorry I haven't updated I've been so busy with school. Y/a means your age but I'm only gonna use it a few. Lol so justin is like a porn star in this

Justin's POV

"Justin harder please I can't do this" she moans as her arms rap around my neck while I thrust into her hard. I lift her up while still thrusting her and slam her against the wall. I bring my face to her neck and roughly suck leaving big hickeys. "Like that huh?" I ask while thrusting as hard as I can.

She nods as we both part our lips, reaching our climax. I hold my place in her as the climax comes down. She breathes heavily as I lift her up and off of me.

"Alright! 30 minute break then back on set!" The director yells as I pull my pants back on. He walks up to me and grabs my shoulder. I turn around to face him.

"Your gonna have a younger girl on set next. She's (y/a) And she's really shy. So be nice" he says smiling at me. Why are we having a (y/a) year old on set? I just shrug and go to my dressing room where I relax.

Your POV

You arrive on set in your car, only in a robe, bra and panties. This was your first time on the job, so you were nervous. Since what was going on was illegal, the set was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. You walk in only to be greeted by who you believe was the director. "Hello, you must be y/n. I'm john, the director. " he says while walking you to your dressing room. You just nod as he makes a stop next to a door with a white board and your name written on it. He sticks a key in and unlocks the door. Stepping aside, he gestures for you to walk in.

" I'll come get you when it's time for you to go on." He says with a small smile while walking back to the main room. You nod while closing the door and turning around to see the outfit laid out that you are supposed to where. It was a black strapless corsette and a pair of place panties. The corsette buttoned all the way up the front, so it was easier to put on and take off. You change into it and look at yourself in the mirror. It cupped your breasts perfectly. Then you heard a knock on the door.

"It's time y/n!" You hear a yell through the door. You put your stuff on the couch and walk out the door towards the main room. Once you made it into the room, you saw the main guy getting ready, the guy you were going to be doing this with. He was shirtless but had a pair of sweats on. It looked like he was filling out some paper work. He was absolutely gorgeous, his jaw line perfectly sculpted, while his hazel eyes were focused. His arms were tatted all the way down, with a few on his chest. He had perfect abs, which made you feel gitty. "Remember we're not her to catch feelings, were here to work. "

You mumble to yourself as you walk up to the director. "Oh y/n, meet justin" he says while grabbing your wrist and bringing you towards your co worker. "This is who you will be working with." He says while justin turns around to face you, smiling a kind smile. How ironic, because he's supposed to be raping me In the seen. The director walks away, which makes you start to feel nervous.

Justin's POV

"This is who you will be working with" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see a gorgeous young girl standing I front of me, her cheeks blushed. She was really attractive. She was really sexy in the cute little corsette she had on, it fit her breasts perfect. I just sweetly smile at her while almost embarrassing myself by just standing there and dazing at her body and face, but I saved it by introducing myself.

"I'm justin, you?"

Your POV:

"I'm justin. You?" He asks while holding out his hand towards you.

"Y/n.." You reply while bringing your hand to meet his and shake.

"I like that name,"

He says with a smirk as he tightens his grip to bring you towards the bed and chair for the skit.

"You start here" he says, sitting you down in the chair. His muscular arms pulling your hips down into the chair from behind. "I have to tie this rope around you, and this bandana around your mouth, okay? He says while showing you the items. You nod as he walks behind you and begins to tie them around you. Once the bandana and rope were on, you were stuck. You couldn't move from the chair.

"Alright so it's gonna start like this, then sometime in the middle I'm gonna release you and were gonna move to the bed." Justin explains, you just nod and you watch his tone body. He notices and smirks. He moves and stands behind you while he rests his hands on your shoulders. he lowers his lips to your ear. "Are you ready baby? " he whispers. You just gulp as he stands back up because you feel his bulge against the back of your head.

"3, 2, 1, action!" The director yells from behind the camera.

He walks In front of you and grabs you jaw roughly.

"Are you gonna do what I say ?" You just feel confused, you don't know what you were supposed to do. He tightens his grip making you wince and brings his other hand hard to your face, making you gasp loud. " are you gonna do what I fucking say?" He says once again while leaning forward. You just nod quickly while looking up at him.

" good baby."

He replies while bending down and pulling your face to his. His lips glided over your skin and to the soft skin on your neck, where he gently sucked.

Give me star for PT two. I feel like nobody really likes my imagines anymore.