I was cosplaying at comiccon & you dressed as a character from the same universe

Kellic fluff One Shot

"Excuse me, can I get a picture with you?" A girl asked shyly.

"Sure!" I said happily.

I had waited all year for this, and now today was the day. What was today you may ask? It was Comic-con! Yeah, call me a nerd or a dork, but I couldn't care less. I dressed up every year,but this was probably my best cosplaying yet. At least, that's what I had been told by my best friend Justin Hills; who was busy gawiking at the group of girls who were dressed up as the girls from Sailor Moon.

"Do you want me to do a pose?" I asked the shy teen.

Yeah! That would mean alot...Mileena." She joked. I smiled at her, but she probably couldn't tell becaue I was wearing a pink mask that covered half my face. I did my best to do a dramatic pose that Mileena from Mortal Kombat would do with her sais. She then took out her phone and pretended to look scared and snapped a few.

"Thank you so much! Mortal Kombat is my favorite video game series." She said after she was done.

"No problem! Now if you excuse me, I have to go find a worthy apponent." I said in a very serious tone. She nodded and waved bye before leaving.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

As the day wore on I was stopped a few times to pose for a few photos, and of course I stopped at a few booths to buy some merch, got told off by a few homophobes who said I shouldn't be wearing girls clothes since I as a boy, and almost got kicked out becuase one of my other friends, whose name was Gabe, almost broke the same guys arm. An interesting day I guess you could say.

"Kellin come on please? Gabe and I are tired!" Justin whined.

"Just one more hour please? I promise! The video game tournament hasn't started and i entered it this year." I said before runing off.

"Fine!" Gabe sighed pinching the bridgeof his nose.

"I love you guys!" I yelled.

As i was walking around I suddenly came to the realization that I was the only one that was dressed up from the Mortal Kombat universe. The only one; unlike last year. That brought a smile to my face. Last year I had decided to dress up as Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul only to find everyone dressed as him. I almost regretted it, but a least was real and didn't need much styling.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE GAMING TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN IN A FEW MINUTES! GAMERS TO YOUR STAIONS!" A booming voice announced. I jumped in happiness. All my training had definetly led up to this moment. The winner would get 500$ worth of anime merch from Hot Topic and an autographed poster of the creator of Naruto. It will be mine; oh yes, it will be mine.

I quickly hurried up to where there was a bunch of foldable chairs next to a big tent in front of a stage that had a large white sheet for a projector to show the players' screens.

A man stood infrot of the opening of the tent checking for orange bracelettes like mine. I stood in line for a few minutes before he finally got to me.

"Okay, just sit where ever you want and fill in the information on the sceen." He explained. I nodded and entered.

There was still a lot of staions opened, so I quickly went for one that was a space away from a teenaged kid on my right and completely empty on my left. Each station had a small wall that prevented people from looking at each others screens. As soon as I sat down I began to fill in the information.It was very basic: Full name, age, address, etc.

When I was done I grabbed the controller and pateintly waited for the game to start.

I didn't notice someone had sat to my right untill they spoke up.