Chapter 1

Sherlock POV:

I walked slowly into the swimming pool, my hands in my pockets checking my surroundings carefully.

"Bought you a little, getting to know you present." i say walking in a circle, holding the memory stick in the air. "Oh thats all this has been for, isn't it?" I question. "All your little puzzles, making me dance. Allllll to distract me from this." I spit out. Circling again checking every little detail of the swimming pool.

I hear a rusty door open, and in walks John with a thick wooly coat on turning towards me. I furrow my brows in confusion. It can't be John, no no it can't be. How can i be so oblivious, no it's not him.

"Evening," John starts, cutting off my thoughts. "This is a turn up, isn't it Sherlock." He voice sounding a bit shaky.

"John." I say in disbelieve, confused of what was happening. I'm never confused, what is happening? "What the hell."

"Bet you never saw this coming." He says as i take a step closer to him.

"What, would you like me to make him say next?" John says, revealing a bomb strapped to him. I continue walking closer to him, feeling concerned that John was in danger. "Gotle oh ger, gotle oh ger, gotle oh get."

"Stop it." I snap getting annoyed that John was in the middle of this.

"Nice touch this, the pool. Where little Carl died." John says as i continue to walk closer to him. "I stopped him, i could stop John Watson if you too. Stop his heart." I could see that John was struggling to speak the last words out.

"Who are you?" I ask getting annoyed. I hear a door creak open and i turn around quickly to see where it is coming from.

"I gave you my number." He say playfully, "Thought you might call." I could tell he had a Irish accent, faint but it still stayed with him. "Is that a British Army L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me!" He says as slowly starts to walk out, his hands in his pockets.

"Both."

"Jim Moriarty, hiii." He smiles, which sends shivers down my spine. As he's walking out i have taken out the gun and have it pointed at him. He seems unfazed. "Jim? Jim from the hospital? Um did i really make such a fleeting impressing." He sounds disappointed and shrugs his shoulders. "Then i suppose, that was more of the point." He says staring at me directly. I look over at John seeing the red laser on him. "Don't be silly, someones holding a rifle." he pauses. "I don't like getting my hands dirty." He says in a monotone voice. "I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock just a tinsy glimpse. Of what i got on out there in the big bad world. I'm a specialist, like you." He smiles and nods towards me.

"Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me. To get rid of my lovers nasty sister." I smirk and he starts to walk closer. "Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America."

"Just so." He says in a mocking voice.

"Consulting Criminal, brilliant "

"Isn't it, no one ever gets to me." He pauses looking over at me. "And no one ever will."

I regust the gun in my hand, pointing it directly at him. "I did." I say in a monotone voice.

"you've come the closest, now you're in my way."

"Thank you" i tilt my head.

"I didn't mean it as a compliment."

"Yes you did." i say quickly,

He shrugs, "Well i did." he takes a step closer, "But the flirting Sherlock, Daddy's had enough now." He says singly. "I've shown you what i can do, i cut loose all those people. All those little problems, even 30 million quid just to get you to come out of you're shell and play. So take this as a friendly warning my dear." He takes more steps closer "I have loved this, this little game of ours, playing Jim from IT." He voice changes, he seems to be enjoying this to much. "Playing gay, did you like the little touch with the underwear."