Chapter 4

Katherine POV:

After the kiss everything was a blur, and the next I knew we where on the sofa. I was cuddling into Sherlock and a blanket was over the both of us.

We had both calmed down now and I was listening to his soft breathing. While he was resting his head on the top of mine while stroking my head comforting me.

It seemed we where there for only minutes, but when turned my head to look outside it was pitch black. And in that time Sherlock had stopped stroking my head and his hand was around my waist pulling me closer.

I looked over at him and to see he was fast asleep, this pulled a gentle smile to my face as I hadn't seen him like this in years. But I knew better as even in that time Sherlock never slept for long. I sighed at this, as i found that he was very cute while sleeping. Very peaceful and gentle which made a change, I laughed gently to myself trying not to disturb the beautiful moment. So I just took what I could get and just listened to his gentle breathing and looked at his peaceful state. Looking up at him and staring again trying to memorise his features as he changed, but only slightly.

After minutes of staring and listening the silence was finally broken and so was the moment.

"Staring is rude you know." Sherlock said not even opening his eyes.

I giggled at this comment, "I wasn't staring, I was only observing. There is a difference." I try and hold in my laughter.

His eyes open at this and he faces towards me and we both start to laugh.

After the laughing goes down, we sit there in silence until he breaks it again. "What time is it?"

"I don't know, why don't you check." He rolled his eyes at my comment, and stood up breaking the hug. I pulled the blanket closer, because whilst he left the cold air replaced where his warm body sat.

He got his phone of off the desk and rolled his eyes. "So what time is it then?"

"2:30, have you gotten any sleep then?" He asks turning his head towards me, lifting his eye brow waiting for a response.

"No," I say yawning beginning to feel tiered. "I was to focused."

"On what?" He questions me.

"On what you call, 'staring' at you." I tease him smiling.

Sherlock POV:

I laugh softly at her comment, "You better get some sleep, you seem tiered." I say and turn to her seeing that she had already drifted of to sleep. I smile, as I see her gently breathing in and out, she was cute when she slept so peaceful.

I gently picked her up, trying not to disturb her and carried her into my room. I lay her on to my bed and pulled the covers over her. I pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Goodnight." I whispered as I snuck out of the room, closing the door slowly, carefully trying not to make a sound.