1,2,3... And Action!

I worded the last of the words as the song ended. I added a few hashtags then posted my 5,123rd video on musical.ly. "I think I want to send Shawn a friend request." I paced back and forth on my cold hard-wood floor.

"In the words of Nike: Just do it!" I stopped to look up at my friend/neighbor/camera woman Nicole. "Okay. I did it."

It was Friday night and Nicole and I always had a sleepover on Fridays. We did what we always did. We watched five rented movies with popcorn duh, Sang all of Shawn Mendes' songs, did a fashion show. Watched one horror film at midnight, told ghost stories then went to bed. I had a dream where I was at one of Shawn's concerts then Mackinzie (Mack for short) walked up to me and threw her Starbucks coffee on my brand new shirt. I shot straight out of bed.

"What happened?" Nicole jumped to the ground she has great reflexes. "Nothing it was just a dream." I reassured her and we went back to sleep.

"Action!" Nicole called and woke me from my new dream "Nicole what are you doing? I'm not ready yet!" I rushed to get ready with the camera right behind me.

"We're live!" "Would you just shut up already?!"

"No. To the lake!" Nicole took off "Wait for me!" I chased her and ended up at the lake and found two cupcakes

"One for you and one for me." I sat on a bench

"Happy Birthday to us! I mean you!" I laughed as we sat on the bench enjoying the lovely weather. Nicole handed me a little box. I slowly opened the box.

"There's enough money in there for three platnium Shawn access passes." Nicole said while I gave her a big hug. Someone snatched my money

"Hey!" "Thanks for the money nerds!" it was Mack "I know exactly what I'm gonna do with my birthday money."

"That's not yours" I stood up "Is so!" she stood up "Um. Actually thanks for taking that money. I had to fish it out of a toilet. In a gas station." Nicole crossed her arms

"Eeeww! You're so immature!" Mack dropped the money and ran off.

I put on a little makeup knowing that I might be sweating after the concert. I did my hair so that it was left in down ward spirals since my thick, wavy, brown hair didn't curl very well. I slipped on a black tank top and some denim shorts. I complemented my out fit with dangling earrings. "I have another surprise for you Sky."

Nicole walked in with a blue tank top, black running shorts, Nike's, and her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. "Oh really what's the surprise?" I asked putting on sandals

"You'll see when we get there." Nicole walked off

The concert was amazing. Lots of loud teen girls screaming Shawn's name. A few tears too. I was in the front row, but now Nicole and I were waiting to meet Shawn. I looked around we were the last people in line. "I told you to hurry up! Now we're gonna miss Shawn!"

I complained to Nicole "Would you stop worrying? We're gonna see Shawn." Nicole motioned me to go into the door. I took a deep breath then swallowed my nerves. Then Nicole pushed passed me and went in. A guard came out and looked at me. His giant muscles almost ripping through his yellow shirt, his shades so dark you couldn't see through them, his bald head, it all gave a creepy image to the guard.

I just stared up at the towering guard. Then his deep voice broke the silence "Shawn's waiting for you."

I looked around hoping I wasn't the one he was talking to "Go in." he pushed me through the door. My eyes widened. Shawn was standing off to the side of the room. "Stand here."

the guard put me in front of a little screen. Then Shawn walked over "You must be Skylar Hamilton." he gave a little smirk

"Y-Yes. That's me." I got closer to him his joyfulness rubbing off on me a little. "Say cheese!" the guard yelled "Cheese! Shawn and I said at the same time.

"Happy Birthday Skylar. I hope you have a great birthday." Shawn said while I walked out of the room.