part-3

After that day I have a hint that may be he likes me back. Stalking on social media i knew more about him. I even sent him friend request which he accepted. Scrolling through his feeds I found some cheezy comments that was from a girl and even he replied to those in a cheezy way. I ignored it to be founded again in some another posts. WELL I was like may be something is up! I checked the girl's profile and recognised her. She is my friend. We became friends few days ago only.
After asking some people about her I found that she is headboy's girlfriend.
I was like frozen for few minutes when I came to know about it. and then thinking about it over and over. I decided that I will never gonna talk to him again. Unless it's really important.
I know that I was just attracted towards him. Most of school girls are actually attracted towards him, I am one of them and no serious feelings. I tried to convince myself which worked a bit.
His girlfriend is actually 2 years younger from him and 1 year younger from me. She is pretty, beautiful and confident. She is straight A student. She takes part in actually all the extra activities in school. She is an athlete and state level badminton player. Most of boys in our school have crush on her. She is very helpful and down-to-earth type girl. She is perfect just perfect the way he is. Both are perfect match and they are dating for 2 years now. I lost all the hope and decided not to think about him ever again.
Few days later, I was in school and this was recess time. I was chilling with one of my friends in hallways and than I saw him and he saw me, he smiled at me and said "hi" and I walked passed him without replying. Like this only I ignored him everyday. Everyday!
I was hard for me really hard every night I had a dream about him, regularly. Everywhere I go i find him, even sometime he is not there. This was becoming tough for me.
But he still smiles at me and says hello whenever we meet. And making it harder for me. And than there was another guy In his class only he was also a member of student council. he is sweet, innocent, kind, intelligent, attractive anything a girl would want. This guy came to me one day and asked about some letter. I was confused than he showed me and it was a letter in which someone has confessed him that she likes him and at the end my name was written there. I was shocked I never wrote him any letter. He looked at me and asked "didn't you wrote it?", "no,I never wrote any letter to you." I replied. "So maybe someone else wrote it with your name" he said. "I guess" I replied "or maybe someone has same name as mine and she likes you" I added.
"I have to find out who she is; will you help" he asked "sure! And yah there is a girl in section D we have similar names maybe she is the one"
He replied "possibly, but there is one more problem" "what problem?!" I asked. "Some people already know about this letter and I'm afraid that some false rumours will hit the whole school." He was saying right, in my school everyone just make big deal out of anything and everything. "I don't know if we have any solution for that" we both laughed and than headboy passed by us. That time he didn't smiled at me, like seriously! He didnt even said hello! I know I ignore him but he never ever ignores me. I mean it's my right to ignore him not his.
Okay I was acting weird but my best friend always told me to give yourself much priority than anyone else.
Than again in recess time I was right infront of him and he ignored me. This time blood was rushing throughout my body "HOW THE HELL HE CAN IGNORE ME?!" I said to my best friend and she was tired of listening it probably for 50th time the whole day.
And not only this problem everyone in the whole damn school were talking about me and that guy, our dating rumors were all over the school. Yah! I am kind of popular student at school, everyone basically knows me and all teachers actually likes me and that guy is also kinda famous.
As I was walking in hallways everyone was passing by with a comment or a complement I don't know what it was they all were like "new couple ellerts" "you both make nice couple" "cute together" and I just smiled I don't know what else to do. I'm such a weirdo.
Then I just found my best friend and I told her the whole thing that was happening with me and she suggested may be they are talking about me and that guy and like everyone headboy also trusted the rumours and that is why ignoring me.
Oh! My God my best friend is so intelligent.
But now I have to clarify everything to him , I can't let him stay in misunderstanding.
But the next second I thought maybe it's for good. i don't have to talk to him ever again and the feelings do get faded with time. So I planned to let everything happen, I just left it on destiny.

So this was part-3.
I will update soon whenever I get time.
I love you all .
You can comment and vote if you like.