part 5

Finally I got him. I Was so happy until i realised about his girlfriend. I know this all was wrong with her but everything felt so right, the moments felt right.
That day after school. He called me in evening and we talk for hours until my phone battery was dead.
For next 2-3 days everything was normal until my best guy friend came to me. He was also a senior. He just came and took seat beside me in cafeteria. ''So, headboy'' he spoke up. ''Yes'' i replied. "What between you two?" he asked. "It's complicated........" i started and ended my little story. He is my second best friend i basically share everything with him.
When we first met we barely knew each other and ended up being best friends.
I can tell after listening my story he was a bit worried about me. He remained silent for good 3 minutes and than finally spoke up ''i know you love him but.....''.
''But what?!'' I asked....
''He has a girlfriend already... it is hard for me to tell you and look you-''he started...
''I know.'' I cut him off...
''I know he has a girlfriend''i completed.
''You still with him....my god he will treat you like a second option.....he is committed......he is doing wrong with you and his girlfriend.....why don't you understand.....'' he said
''I love him'' was all i could reply....
''He is gonna leave you heartbroken''
''I don't know..''
''Stop it I'm gonna kill him.....how the hell he tried to play with you feelings''he got up and and started rushing towards the door when i stopped him and told him to calm down.....
''I love him and he loves me is all i know and i could tell you for know because i don't even know what is gonna happen next but one thing is truly sure that he do loves me and he isn't a playboy.......''
My best friend  looked at me and i hugged him....
Rest of the day went by but i was still thinking about what my best friend said to me.
About 5 'o' clock in evening i heard doorbell rang and it was none other than my two dumb best friends. We were hanging out. But i realised something i was feeling something strange between my two best friends some akward feeling.
After sometime my girl bestfriend left and i was alone with my guy best friend. I could smell some awkard feeling that he wants to tell me.
''Go straight! Tell me!''....i said
''Tell you what?!''....he asked playing dumb
''You know, or I'm not gonna help''......i told him..
''Okay,i like her'' ......he finally said
''Oh my god! I knew it''....i said and he blushed...
He is such a weirdo but i love him.......I'm so happy for them. They both are my best friends but both of them just fight with each other whenever they meet.
This all started when i become friend with him, that day i did some stupid prank with a teacher and i was about to get caught....when he changed the whole situation and saved me..that time i barely knew him but soon we became best friends after that.
But his first encounter with my best friend was some different. My best friend was talking with someone on the phone when she just bumped into someone and her books fell down on the floor the person was non other that my newly made best guy friend i.e him, of course. He is such a nice guy and also at that time he was acting nice and said her sorry and helped collecting books. My friend being my friend didn't said him sorry or it's okay.....she just looked at him and started talking off her anger which was on someone else on him and telling him to watch his steps....don't act crazy and blah blah blah....little did she knew she was the crazy one there....he said sorry ones again to her....but this time i didn't knew what got on her and she started insulting him and that was enough for him.....this time he back fired and there first encounter tuerned into a big fight full of weird, different, not so good words. After that day everyone just found them fighting and humiliating each other. And when one day i decided to introduce them was the day i came to know about their first encounter and believed with their behaviour at that time that they can never ever be friends. Both of them were full of ego neither of them tried to behave mature and end this up.
But who would believe that they will fall in love. My god! I can't trust life. I never thought about it.
Suddenly remembering all this i started laughing. He looked at me like i was an idiot but soon he also realise that i am not an idiot but he was, was!
''You fall in love with her!''......i commented....
''Oh my god! How can you fall in love with her!!!!????''.........i commented again....
''She is okay!''.....he replied...
''I thought she was the last person you wanna fall in love with..... in this entire universe.''........i said
''But, she is the first''.........he replied.
''Aww....my boy!''...i said and smiled which soon turned into laughter....
He looked at me and i stopped laughing but soon started laughing again....
''What the -...........''i cut off him ''language young man''.
Soon he started laughing too.
Finally thank to god...who made my best friend mature....atleast one best friend.
Hours and hours after that we kept talking about how we were before and how eveything changed...how it all started......how things change.....how life change.....and what life has planned further for us.......
Soon he left and that night i was smiling like crazy the whole time till i falled asleep...in a beutiful sleep.

So finally i updated...
Sorry, if you had to wait for so long....actually i was busy with my exams and other stuff so....
This was part five and soon will update part 6...
Love you all alot!!!