Dreams

*a week after y/ns death*
~Harvey's POV~
What did she do to deserve this? Did she love me? Why did this happen to HER? Why not anyone else? What do I do now? Just forget about her and pretend I never knew she existed? NO I CANT DO THAT! ugh!

SLAM

My chain of long depressing thoughts gets snapped by Tilly slamming her dollhouse door shut. Nobody has been the same since she left, Leo hasn't sung or barely eating without throwing up, mom is constantly mad or upset, dad Is always quiet, Tilly doesn't dance or play with her toys, she just sits on her bed all day, I hardly see max anymore.
And me? Oh yeah me, I'm just some depressed teen who is famous but doesn't communicate with his fans anymore, because the girl he loved died of cancer a week ago.
Who am I kidding? All I do is cry and cut. I lay back on my soft pillow, i begin to close my eyes when I hear the door creak slightly, I flicker my eyes so they can gaze upon a puffy eyed, ill looking max mills, my twin, my brother, he drags himself across the room and slumps down on his bed.

"Max" I whisper,
He doesn't answer
"Max" I say with slight frustration

"What do you want Harvey" he says with a plain hateful voice.

"We need to get ready, come on"
Today is yns funeral, I don't know how I'm going to cope looking at her for the last time.

Max forces himself up and heads to his bathroom whilst I head to mine.
I decide to wear a black tux, with my hair messy but nice, just the way she liked it.. then I remember, I walk towards my locked drawer and open it, I pick up the small pin she bought me a few days after me knowing her, it was a small crystal music not with a y/f/i (your first initial) engraved in it, she had one just like mine but with a 'h'. I pin it to my pocket and put on my cologne.
When I enter the room, everyone is ready. We head to our Range Rover and make our way to the beach chapel. Me max till and leo are seated at the front, mom and dad on second.

Max's POV
___________
My baby girl, my princess, my whole existence, she's-she's dead... and it's all my fault, I nearly killed her, I shouldn't have listened to Tiffany, but she said she would hurt Harvey and yn if I didn't pleasure her, and the worst part is, I never got to say goodbye, the last thing I ever did or said to her was breaking her heart, I'm a fuck up, she never deserved me.

____________

It was time to say our final goodbyes, me and Harvey were first, we slowly walked up to the beautiful white sculptured coffin, engraved with music notes, without looking I search for her hand, I hold her cold fragile fingers in hope they would hold mine back, wait, this doesn't feel like yns hand, I force open my eyes and jump back when I realise it's not yn in the coffin! Everyone turns their attention to me and I explain. Everyone starts yelling and disagreeing with me,

Harvey: he's right! It's not her!

I thank Harvey and yet still nobody believes me,
Mom: come on sweetie, I know it's hard but it's time to let go.

She says wiping away the stray tear that leaves her eye.
Max: but m-mom look! I shout between sobs

Max: p-please

Mom slowly nods and walks up the the coffin, her facial expression immediately changes

Sarah: he's right! It's not yn!
My moms shouts.
__________________