6. On a Wednesday in a cafe

Taylor watches how Karlie drives away and before she goes into her house she takes a deep breath. Austin and Selena are going to be there and they are probably mad at her because of how she disappeared. The moment she opens the door Pongo runs to greet her, at least she has someone who is not going to yell at her on her comeback home. She walks to the living room where her brother and her best friend are watching a movie and hasn't heard the door until Taylor breaks their bubble.

-Hey guys- Taylor says

-Oh my god finally- Selena says getting up and running to hug her.

-Come here sis- Austin says doing the same and hugging her sister.

They enjoy that quiet moment for a second before Selena remembers why they are even hug her. The publicist breaks the embrace and hit Taylor's arm.

-Are you crazy? Why the hell did you disappeared like that?- Selena protests.

-Where were you?- Austin asks.

-I... let's take a sit first- Taylor advices them, like she promised Karlie, the moment she arrived at the hotel when the actress drove her there she sent them a text but she only told them that she was fine and she will be back soon, so it is time to give them details- I was in Malibu.

-Where the hell were you doing in Malibu?- Selena asks.

-Can you stop swearing? You know I hate it- Austin scolds her.

-Sorry- the girl apologizes- where were you doing there?

-I needed time to think ok? I was overwhelmed by the whole situation and I felt trapped here so I needed to run away a little and I ended there- Taylor explains.

-But where did you sleep? How did you come back? You left the car here- Austin says confused.

-I slept on a hotel and...Well... Karlie brought me- Taylor says ducking her head.

-Karlie what?- Selena asks surprised.

-She... she told me you guys were to her place and after you left she felt guilty and came find me- Taylor explains.

-and how did she know where to find you?- Selena asks, she is mad because Karlie didn't tell them where to find her friend.

-We had a conversation once talking about secrets places and... well she remembered it and went there- Taylor says shrugging her shoulders- we talked a lot and well... she drove me back.

-Are you ok?- Austin asks, not sure if Karlie going to find her was a good thing or not.

-I'm fine, we cleared the air and we feel better- Taylor explains- I... we maybe even try to be friends.

-What?- Austin and Selena asks at the same time.

-Yeah... I mean... it's not going to be easy or over one night but at least I know I can count on her if something happens- Taylor says not hiding her smile.

-After everything she said to you?- Selena asks, she can't believe that Taylor forgave her so soon.

-We talked a lot Selena and she explained what she said all those things and... to be honest she was right about some things- Taylor admits- but well... we are going to give each other another chance and we'll see.

-Taylor... I'm not going to tell you what to do but be careful with this ok?- Austin warns her- she moved on and after everything she said... don't trust her so easily ok?

-I'm the one who asked her to be friends and she didn't think it was a good idea- Taylor says- she is not using me, I know it.

-Okay but...