||>>>> AUTHOR'S NOTE <<<<||

So many pet peeves, so little time to explain them all...

Dare I try?

Oh fuck yeah, I fucking dare.

To make this more understandable, I'll bold and italicise the things that annoy me and will get you blocked! To make them stand out even more, I'll underline them just the heck of it!

"Please Update!"
Fucking go back to chapter two. Do you see that at the bottom of the page??? Those words in the bold arse font??? Yeah... Don't fucking tell me when or how to write my stories. I will update when and how I want. I'm sorry if my schedule doesn't suit your tastes or if I have a bunch of shit going on in my life. People that ask/tell others to update are not helping; they have the opposite effect. They're stressful and annoying. If I churn out a chapter just because somebody couldn't hold their horses, do you really think that it would be a quality piece of writing? Well, it wouldn't be. Forgive me for thinking so, but my readers deserve only the best that I have to give them. If that takes a few months -- possibly because I lost my plot notebook and don't want to derail a story completely-- then guess what? Patience is a virtue.

Author-Chan
Firstly, don't call me "Author." My name is Ambrosía, not Author. Ambrosía, not Ambrosia or Amber. If you don't have the accent function, my initials are ALNK. Now for the -chan bit of that... Yeah... I'm probably older than most of you. So... I'd be your -senpai. If I'm younger, I'd be your -kōhai. But, what if I'm the same age? You'd use -chan, right? Nope! I'm not a cisgender female. I'm something called bigender, so yeah... Substitute -chan with -koneko and we're all good. Also, calling me Kitty-San is a perfectly viable option. If you'd like, just call me Kitty. I'm not hard to get along with if you're respectful.

...I, me...
[Name] is not you. She is a fictional character that is modelled after you.

..Reader-chan..
Again, just no... She is not "Reader-Chan." She's not even "Name-Chan." Plain and simple, she is [Name].

You're spelling ___ wrong!
No, no I'm not... I'm from a different country and that's how you spell it where I was born. Yes, I live in America right now. Yes, I speak both British and American versions of English. No, I'm not changing anything to please an emotionally unstable eleven-year-old that isn't even supposed to be on the Internet.

*adds to ____ reading list*
If you add this story to an inappropriate list, ie "Tim Burton," then I will message you before blocking you. After that, I will patiently wait about two days before stalking your profile and checking to see if it's still wrongly listed. If it is, I will unblock you long enough to inform you that I will be deleting this before reblocking you. Add this to things like "X Reader," "Yu-Gi-Oh!," "Anime/Manga," or "Read Later." If you add it to "Creepypasta" or "Lemons," then you'll be hearing from me in a not-so nice way.

...U, B, 2...
Just stop... Stop!!! Didn't you learn how to write in third grade?! Don't give me that "it's easier" bullshit, either. Especially if you write it "its" when you try it. This site is all about writing and reading. Nobody will take you seriously if you cannot even write out a three letter word. Oh, and don't even get started on the numbers! Wait... I just got myself started! Anyway, numbers under one hundred are supposed to be written out alphabetically rather than numerically. So, thirty-three and eighteen shouldn't be 33 and 18. It's lazy and I won't even bother reading your comment. I'll honestly just delete it. Obey red-line sensai.

...i, atem, philadelphia...
Proper nouns get a capital letter at the start of them. A proper noun would be the name of a person, place, event, or thing. So, they're basically just names. Names get capital letters. Shocking, isn't it?

Go fuck yourself. You can't tell me how to run my life!
Oh shut up, you butt hurt twelve-year-old that isn't even supposed to be on the Internet. I don't care about whatever it is that you'll be using as an excuse, especially if English is your native language. I'm from freaking Italy and I have better grammar than most of the people that I've had the displeasure of seeing. There is no excuse for laziness- it's just laziness. And instead of getting angry and harassing me, just let it go and leave me be. "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." I have no idea who said it, but it's hella true. Also, anger had been proven to dramatically shorten your lifespan... Any negative emotions do, really. So, live longer!