News

Two years after Prologue

Four Kids were hiding in behind a building. Every kid who lived on the Isle knew that snack deals had to hidden from a certain somebody. " Alright, let's begin the  exchange. " The lead one said. As they began trading snacks Sheever appeared out of nowhere. " Hello guys. I pulled the old invisibility device trick. Now, hand it over! " He shouted. " Please, don't you have enough. One of them pleaded. A activation of a lightsaber quickly persuaded the children to hand it over. " Long live Evil! Ha ha ha! " Sheever Laughed walking away. Mal, Evie Jay and Carlos were hanging out in Maleficent's castle waiting for Sheever. " What's Taking him so long? " Mal Asked " Probably messing with people. " Carlos said. " Classic Sheever. " Evie said just as Sheever walked into the room and started handing snacks to the for of them. Carlos and Jay got some chips while Mal and Evie got gum. " How's the jacket? " Evie asked. " Love it. " Sheever responded. Ever since Evie made Sheever a leather jacket for his VK style he had a crush on her. Meanwhile in Auradon Prince Ben just finished assuring his parents that everything would be good if they invited the VKs to live in Auradon. Back at the Isle everyone had just finished singing Rotten to the core. Maleficent showed up and gave them the news. " Mal, Sheever don't blow this. " She said. As the limo arrived everyone got in. Sheever activated his invisibility device so he could get in. " It's a trap! " He yelled as everyone saw that the limo was going to plummet into the waters. Thankfully, the driver activated the magical bridge allowing his limo to get to Auradon. They were headed to Auradon prep.