After the big game

" Mal, can I talk to privately in your room please? " Sheever asked. " Sure. " Mal responded. The big game between the Sherwood Falcons and the Auradon Knights ended with the Knights winning and taking the trophy. Sheever watched with Evie and Mal. He did fencing. Mal closed the door to her dorm room. " Did you have any idea how powerful that love spell was? " Sheever asked. " It was my first time. " Mal snapped. " There is a difference between loving somebody and being insane for them. " Sheever said. " What he did after the game means he is insane about you. " Mal gave a worried look. " This is bad. I'll cure him after we get the wand. " She said. " Good idea. " Sheever said. " I have to get to chemistry. " Sheever said leaving. He got there on time. Evie was looking in her purse for her magic mirror. " Looking for something? " Mr. Deley asked while pulling Evie's magic mirror out of his pocket. " Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. " Chad gave a proud look to Evie but was met by a hateful look back from her. " It will be my recommendation that you are expelled. " Mr. Deley said. " Mr. Deley, I... " Evie started but was cut off by Sheever. " You can't make accusations like this without proof. " He said. " I agree with Sheever. This isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever that is. " Doug said. " It's called a magic... " Evie started but was cut off again by Doug. " Your not helping. " He said to Evie. " Maybe she needed another pencil. " Doug said. " Actually, I was... " Evie started but was cut off once again by Doug. " Really. Don't help. " He said. " Please. " He said. " Well, if you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop. " Mr. Deley said. In silent rage, Sheever started force choking Chad by closing his right fist under the desk. " Chad's choking! " Doug yelled. Mr. Deley began grabbing Chad to make him cough. Evie knew what was happening. " Please Sheever, don't kill him. " Evie whispered to Sheever. " After everything he's done to you. I can't. This is for you. " Sheever said. Evie rested her head on his shoulder and held his left hand. Sheever understood her wish and what he was doing was wrong and let his right hand go, releasing Chad. " I'm so sorry. " Sheever whispered to Evie. " It's alright. " Evie whispered back. Chad was taken to the nurse's office. Everyone resumed their test.