Love spelling Ben

Everyone was at the kitchen preparing the love cookies. " All right. It says that we need one tear, and I never cry. " Mal said. " Let's just chop up some onions. " Carlos suggested. " No. It says we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly. " Mal said. " A tear's a tear. " Jay said. " That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear. " Evie stated. " Listen to you. " Mal said. " Yeah, I knew that. Jay said. " Did not. " Carlos said. " Yeah I did " Jay said. " Hide the spell book. I sense Lonnie coming. " Sheever said. Mal put a covered her spell book with a cloth just as Lonnie came through the door. " There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? Whatcha guys making? " Lonnie asked. Mal gave a worried look to Evie before speaking. " Nothing special. Just cookies. " Mal said. Suddenly Lonnie dipped her finger in the batter and tasted it. " No, No, Wait! " Everyone yelled. " What I'm not going to double dip. " Lonnie said. " Feel anything? " Evie asked. " Yeah, like maybe it could be missing something? " Hey there. " Jay said flirting to Lonnie. " He has completely forgot that the spell is not complete. " Sheever thought. " It could use some chips. " Lonnie said. Everyone sighed in relief as Lonnie opened the cabinet. " And those are? " Mal asked. " Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys like, chocolate chip cookies? Like when your feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk and she just makes you laugh, and puts everything into perspective and... Why are you all looking at me like that? " Lonnie asked. " It's just different where we come from. " Mal said while continuing to mix the batter. " Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought. Even villains love their kids. No one said a word. Everyone was remembering the sad life they had on the isle. " I was just a weapon of war to my father. " Sheever said. " How awful. " Lonnie shedding one tear, and holding Mal's hand. Mal quickly wiped Lonnie's tear and dropped it into the batter. " Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. " She said motioning Lonnie to the door. " I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams. " Mal said. " Good night, see you tomorrow. " Lonnie said leaving. " Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie, oven. The next morning was set for Ben spelling. Him and Audrey were walking down the locker isle. When Jay and Sheever went with Mal to get her love cookie out of her locker. " Are you feeling kinda weird doing this? Jay asked. " I mean, it's not so bad here, you know. " In silent rage, Sheever used the force to push Jay's back to the lockers. " Are you insane? Long live evil! " Mal shouted. " Long live evil. " Sheever repeated. " You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it. Mal yelled snapping her fingers in Jay's face. " Thanks, Mal. I needed that. " Jay said. " Sheever, release him. " Mal ordered. " As you wish. " Sheever said releasing his force grip on Jay. Sheever didn't pay attention to Ben's conversation with Audrey. From what he could peice together Audrey annoyed of other the girls hair because Mal did their hair with magic. Audrey said buy to Ben and left. " Hey Bennyboo! " Mal said to Ben. " Hey. " Ben said back. " I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one? " Mal asked. " I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time. " Ben said. " I completely understand. Be careful of treats offered by kids of villians. " Mal said. " No, no, no. " Ben started but was cut off by Mal. " No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that. " She said. " No, no. That's not it. No, no, no. I really do... I have... " Ben said. " No, I get it. Your cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess. " Mal said before Ben grabbed the cookie out of her hand and into his mouth. " See that? Totally trust you. " Ben said. " How are they. Mal asked. " They're great! They're amazing! They're... I mean, they're chewy and, you know, they... Is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, you know, the chocalate... The chocolate... Chocolate chips are... I'm sorry, um... They're. Warm and soft. And they're sweet... Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes? " Ben asked. Mal was getting uncomfortable so she took the chocolate chips away. " How you felling, bro? " Jay asked Ben. " I feel... I feel... I feel like singing your name. Mal! Mal! " Ben started but got his mouth covered Mal's hand. After Ben calmed down they went to the game.