Good ending

" I'm back! " Maleficent shouted in the most excited voice that no one ever heard due to her constant anger. Everyone in the crowns drove in fear. " Oh god. " Sheever said while moving in front of Evie. He took out his lightsaber but didn't activate it. " Go away, mother " Mal said, sadly. Maleficent laughed. " She's funny. " She said. Wand me. Chop-chop. Mal threw the wand to fairy godmother. As she began the Isle banishment chant Malficent used her scepter to freeze everyone except her and the five V.Ks. Maleficent then started messing with Fairy Godmother, Ben and Beast. She took the wand and sucked Mal's ring off her finger. " Falling in love is weak and ridiculous. It's not what you want. " You don't know what I want! " Mal cried. " Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? " Mal asked. " I'm not you! " Mal cried. " Obviously. I've had years and years and years and years of practice being evil. You'll get there. " No. I will not. " Mal said. " And I really with you hadn't got there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. Its actually really amazing. " Maleficent was getting more angry by the second. " I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life! " Maleficent snapped. " And now I command, wand to my hand! " Mal shouted. The wand flew right out of maleficent's hand and into Mal's hand. " It worked! " Mal yelled. Sheever sensed the how relaxed everyone was now that Mal had the wand. " I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand! " Malaficent ragged. " Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil. " Carlos said. " Not true, Carlos. It depends on who's good and evil. " Sheever said. Evie gave him the look that said: We don't need facts at the moment. " Sorry. " Sheever said. " That's what I was going to say! " Maleficent said. " Just because we agree on this doesn't mean I'll help you! " Sheever yelled. " Sheever! Get the wand! I don't care how bad you have to hurt them. " Maleficent exclaimed. She was raging more than she had ever been in her entire life. " Sorry, stepmother. I also choose to abandon the dark side of the force. " Oh please! You're all killing me. " Maleficent said. Jay tried to snatch her wand but was pushed back by one touch. " You all will regret this! " Maleficent shouted. Her body turned into green mist and out of that mist came a purple dragon. They looked in terror as dragon Maleficent breathes fire at Jay. " Run jay! " Carlos cried. " Sheever activated his lightsaber and rand to help. Jay ran behind a pillar to block the inferno. Sheever jumped in front thrusting his lightsaber forward. Dragon Maleficent, knowing that lightsabers could cut through everything in existence except a extremely rare metal, backed away. " Everyone, behind me! " Mal ordered. Dragon Maleficent dropped down and started to crawl to Mal. Soon, they were face to face. " Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me mother. Dragon Maleficent began to hypnotize Mal with her eyes. " The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one! The strength of evil is as good as none, when stands before five hearts as one! The strength of of evil is as good as none, when stands before five hearts as one! " Mal chanted. Dragon Maleficent transformed into green mist and out of the mist was a purple lizard. The five of them started questioning each other on what just happened. " She shrank to the size of her heart. That's why it's itty-bitty. " Fairy godmother said. " Is she gonna be like that forever? " Mal asked. " Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love to love. So can she. " Fairy godmother said. Mal handed her the wand. And Fairy Godmother handed her the ring. " You have all earned yourself a "A" in Goodness class. " Fairy Godmother said. She undid the freezing spell. Ben was in rage but quickly calmed down after Mal explained what happened. " Next time I rescue you, okay? " Ben asked. " Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay? " Mal asked. They both hugged. " I will be right back. " Mal said. " I love you. But you are on a major time-out. " Fairy Godmother said sternly to Jane. " Don't be too hard on Jane. I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head. You are beautiful inside and out. " Mal said. " I guess i did get pretty lucky in the mother department. " Jane said. Jane and her mother walked away. Mal and Audrey curtsied to each other. One of the guards put Lizard Maleficent in a glass box. " Let's get this party started! " Jay yelled. " Evie, wait. " Sheever said. " Yes? " Evie asked? " I was just wondering if you would give me the honor of dancing with me at the party and a date after that. Sheever asked. " It was was about time you asked. " Evie said. She stepped forward and leaned closer to Sheever. Instead of sharing a passionate kiss she kissed him on the cheek. Evie giggled and walked away to get ready of the party. " It's the first stage, Sheever. " Evie said. " diabolical. " Sheever said under his breath. " 

The celebration was official set off. Fireworks were blasted into the air as the students of Auradon prep gathered at the front of the school to dance the night away. Sheever wore his tuxedo as he spotted Doug looking a bit down and not dancing. " What's up? " Sheever asked. " Hi, Sheever. You made the write decision turning to good. " Doug said. " I know. I'm sorry for the times I hurt or almost killed you. " Sheever said. " Thank you for the apology. It's just, I had love at first sight with Evie. But, you liked her for about, what? Two years? " Doug asked. " Yeah. " Sheever said. " She's with you now. Please treat her will. " Doug said. " I will. If we choose evil and gave the order for the Empire. to invade, me and her would rule the galaxy together. But, we choose good and didn't call the Empire. We will just live a normal life together. " Sheever said. " That's good. " Doug said. " Let's make a deal. I'll go dance with her for a bit. When I'm done I'll let you dance with her as friends, okay? " Sheever asked. " Thank you! " Doug exclaimed. He hugged Sheever. Sheever left to go dance with Evie.

Sheever: It was the best night of my life. New seeds of future relationships were born. Mal and Ben are already a couple. Jay will probably go Audrey because she was the one who got him dancing. Carlos and Jane will happen but based on Carlos's extremely limited relationship skills it will take a while to actually happen. I can't believe it! Evie kept it a secret that she liked me the entire time! But that's okay. I can't wait for our first date! We don't need to worry about the Imperial invasion. My dad told me that if two years went by and I didn't send the all clear for invasion message I would be considered dead or be a failure condemned to live on this planet for the rest of my life. You didn't think this was the ending, right? I hope you didn't because there is gonna more. Well, goodbye readers. I have to get to get to my dorm and plan out the date.

The end.