Bubba Gets Sick.

Bubba was sick,  very very sick,  their little Bubba hadn't slept in days,  only hours of sleep was distributed between either parent, Marshal slept in only two hours of the day and gumball was forced to sleep three hours in the night time, they where losing their minds.

Gumball was distraught, Marshal was omnipresently anxious, Fiona and Fireprince and the others where planning to babysit for them so they could get some well needed rest so he could rule his kingdom so nothing was going to get out of hand.

Will this Bubba and Kingdom stay on its feet?

Fiona made sure the Bubba got well needed medical attention... And red to drink because at this rate,  little Bubba wouldn't survive the summer, not many knew this yet but Gumball was supposed to have twins but one died in the womb, because of Gumball had some sort of fertility problem and it didn't survive as it's other sibling did, but if the little Bubba didn't get proper medical attention from humans the Bubba would die.

{¦Hiyaa! So Snowwy here, I'd like to know what you guys think we should name the Bubba! Also maybe the Unborn deceased one... We must respect the dead.. ¦}

Find out in the next part what we name the Little adorable Bubba and the Desceased, Also if you have friends that like Gumlee don't forgot to tell them about my story!