Hopefully Wonderous.

Little Bubba was getting much better! Thankfully, Marshall and Gumball got a lot more sleep, Gumball could do his job,  things where getting much more serious,  there was a war going on within the fire kingdom,  it was a horrendous civil war.

Fire Prince was rather worried for his kingdom. Gumball offered to lend a very helping hand for Flame Prince and his kingdom, Flame Prince agreed so Gumball began to make scientific Sheilds because he didn't enjoy making weapons that could seriously wound someone, so instead he made Sheilds and medicine and medical equipment specifically for Fire people.

Gumball would work so long in the lab that Marshall would have to come and pick him up and take him upstairs because Gumballwould fall asleep on his work, whilst working and their little Bubba they'd now named Leo would never sleep unless it was between his two parents, Marshall had named the dead twin Leelee because Marshall thought she should have the dignity of the cutest nickname He was ever given... They'd already had a sad funeral and they had given her Gumball's baby blanket to put in her coffin with her. Gumball and Marshall had been in their own sorts of denial after the painful feeling of losing one of your first children.

Gumball was asleep holding little frail Leo right now, he had become a soprano of yawns from exhaustion and Leo was no longer crying for some sort of cute warm physical contact. Marshall smiled tearing up a little as he tucked them in, he had become emotional because he'd finally found a person that wouldn't leave him, a family that wouldn't leave him like his had. He was happy because where ever Gumball and Leo went, they would be his only true home.