The War Closening

The War was getting closer and Gumball was horrified of the coming war, he didn't want his kingdom to fall into turmoil from war, especially after having his first child with the love of his life. It gave him nightmares thinking of the candy Kingdom burning to Ash with him in the middle of all of it holding a dying lover and a crying child.

Butterscotch butler had become not only a nanny for the little Leo, and also a carer for the broken... Like Gumball, broken in this war, hurting people was not the way.... It was not his birthright to wound and injure it was his birthright to rule!

Marshal constantly found Gumball fallen asleep on dangerous experiments an guns, Marshal would run over and check if he was still breathing... He was paranoid.... So very paranoid that one day he'd come to bring his love to bed and his precious Gumball would be dead.... Just like how he found his Father... The one person who loved him and cared for him.... Laid there on the ground of the back garden, in the daylight where it burned him, he was so young so traumatised from it.

He was scared. Scared he would turn into a monster his mother was scared he would harm his friends and family, above all he was absolutely petrified of losing his Lover and their darling little Leo. It would be Marshals undoing if he found them lifeless.. Their eyes turned to glass, all beautiful colour drained from their soft unmoving cheeks. It. Would. Kill. Him.