XX | Afterword

And thus concludes the first issue of the YOI_Magazine. Huge thank you to everyone who sent in their articles on time! We really appreciate it. Thanks to everyone for reading. Don't forget to vote, review, and tell your friends about us! 

And if you have any Yuri!!! on Ice stories, head over to the Yuri-OnIceAwards. The stories don't need to be complete to be entered, and you can enter two stories per category.

-----------------------

Our theme for Issue Two will be St. Patrick's Day. If you don't know enough about it or want to do a separate theme, you can do myths and legends. The next due date is Friday, March 3rd.

  -----------------------  

Message to the YOI Magazine Staff:

I'm actually pretty happy with most of the timing for this issue. It was a few days late, but considering there are only nine people on the magazine, we did pretty well in getting eight articles in by Monday. It was my fault for not reminding people sooner. I promise we'll be organised better next month. But, if you change your username, you need to message us to tell us. I cannot stress this enough. We had at least three people we had to track down this month because they changed their username without telling us. If you change your username, just message us with your new username and the position you hold in the magazine and we'll change it. 

We look forward to working with you next month!

   -   Your management staff;

                                               DisposableVillainhimeis1, and SamaelDire.