Rescued and Relieved (Remy POV)

Three days! Three damn days and yet GUN hasn't arrived yet?

What's taking those damn dogs so long?!

We at least held off a huge mob of fangirls that was absolutely leaderless. In fact, we hadn't had a break in these three days!
I was more frustrated than the rest of my friends who were at least more than unsatisfied about our holdout for 3 damn days!

But at least the attacks had stopped for now. I more so, had to eat with Alan with only the food we have, but at least we were smart enough to conserve it. Duck wasn't hungry, so he just sat down, awaiting another attack while Leonardo was busy tearing off flesh just to eat it.

It's not pretty, but it's what he does for a greenskin.

What else do we have to lose?

It's what more can we take in battle often than we can say right now in this damn trash heap.

Where the hell is GUN?

3 hours later...

We heard another transmission from the fairies again.

I only heard them crying (Levy and Lisanna mostly), grieving to see the skeleton of a deceased Juvia Lockser.

At least her insane obsession with Sonic was more worse than hers with Gray.

How could Gray not be enough for her?

What's more important was Sonic held tight in the Pilar that restrained him for 3 days.

The transmission also had something in mind.

"What are we gonna do sister? We're losing girls every day trying to get Sonic back! How many more will die?!" Lisanna said, looking weary but got interrupted by a slap from Mirajane, her sister.

"How am I supposed to know? I didn't send them all to die by the hands of those four psychos!" Mira said, seemingly incensed.

"Don't worry, we're here to take our beloved husband back." That was Jenny Realight, Mira's frenemy.

"I'm not surprised why you, Flare, Minerva, Kagura and Millianna are here Jenny." Mira said, sounding like she had her arms crossed.

"At least, I'm not the only wife of Sonic here, demon bitch!" Minerva said, pretty livid at Mira.

"Oh you.... Wait, where's Levy?" I hear Millianna say, looking confused on where Levy went.

The transmission ended.

This was not going to be well, we were assumed that Levy was coming after us to finish the job on getting Sonic back.

Now this was going to be one insane slaughter we're carrying out.

"Hooray! Annuva fight coming! I always want a challenge!" Leonardo said, chomping down a human female arm.

"Now look, I know that the situation here is not good, but no matter what it takes, we are holding our own ground, no matter what it takes. And if even if it means that each of us is going to die, than so be it." I said, determined to fight again.

"We must be careful my friends. We cannot risk losing our lives so pointlessly." Alan said, being cautious to us.

"Be glad that victory awaits us in the face of death." Duck said, slightly mortified.

"I'm not sure if that's possible." Alan said specifically.

"Why'ze dat?" Leonardo asked confused.

"I heard from GUN communications that they will arrive in about 3 hours. Their fleet has just arrived about this morning." Alan responded.

We were less than delighted to hear this update.